Please Give Me Your Blood, I Will Serve You in Gratitude - Vol. 2 Ch. 33 - I Promised, After All!

Dex-chan lover
VFI, OPEN UP! (Vampire Federal Investigators)
tenor.gif

Double-page supporter
I can see a strongly worded letcher, but I dont think Lotus will kill/attack her. He knows that even though she's a bad mom, she's still Rose's mom and she still loves her, even if there's complexity there. Knowing the author, I'd say this will either end in a redemption arch for the mom or her turning over custody to Lotus.

Dex-chan lover
So uh, does she expect her child to still be alive after being neglected for months? I get that kids in Japan are often latchkey kids and do things very independently, even at young ages, but isnt she really quite young? Without any money to buy food? Or did she have that?

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Incoming battle...
@.@...

Dex-chan lover
I can see a strongly worded letcher, but I dont think Lotus will kill/attack her. He knows that even though she's a bad mom, she's still Rose's mom and she still loves her, even if there's complexity there. Knowing the author, I'd say this will either end in a redemption arch for the mom or her turning over custody to Lotus.
I bet Lotus will just freak her out enough to get her to accept letting the girl get adopted by him.

TLDR; Lotus gonna use "Scary Face"

Users who are viewing this thread