Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Ch. 176

Dex-chan lover
God, that kiss on the cheek was too damn adorable. I love these two idiots so damn much. :glee:

I wonder if Ooya-san's mom had to call the cops because of a glass-shattering squeal? :LOL:

Fed-Kun's army
Mama Akutsu may want to get ready for a name/title change to Granny Akutsu! X-D

Dex-chan lover
I can't guarantee you 20, but I can pretty much guarantee 14 plus extras over the next six months. This was the first chapter in a new volume, and volumes are coming out once every six months. They're not gonna end it just a few chapters into the volume. All these doom-and-gloom people saying that it's gonna end in 2 chapters really need to start paying attention to volume breaks.
Good to know that there's at least double-digit chapters left, thanks. I don't think it's unreasonable for someone to expect the cop-out of "they got together, it's over now" given how common that is in romance manga. Especially since, without getting into spoiler territory, that's coming in just 3 chapters for one of the biggest romances right now.

Lets gooooooooooooooo. After this seggssssssssss. Then hand-holding maybe(?). Thank you for the translations.

I thought Akutsu-san can’t handle it anymore and go straight “wrestle” with Ooyama

Users who are viewing this thread