Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Ch. 176

I know I should be happy or at least relieved that they went through with it but somehow it was just... disappointing. I mean the author just had to go with the pointless bait and switch of "I'm going to walk it back... or am I?". That last panel on page 11 as well, ffs... at least it sort of redeemed itself on the next page. All in all kind of "meh". :aquadrink:

Well, now they just need to figure out what it means for them to be dating. A lot of teens get excited about having a crush, ask the person out and then never follow up with any actual dates. Eventually they just end up not talking to each other. These two are already comfortable hanging out alone, they need to find their new comfort zone when they allow themselves to express their affection for each other more openly. I can totally imagine these two going a while longer without making any real progress beyond confession.

Double-page supporter
Wow, Another romcom got progress. It's spring for many romcom manga. Akutsu-san also joined the rank. It's my favorite manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Took them long enough.

Landlady's gonna blow her crocs off when she hears this.

Users who are viewing this thread