Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Vol. 2 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Scrumptious dub, bossman, thanks for the chap! It's amazing how this got even cuter.

Aggregator gang
I basically don't expect any further romantic progress to happen from this point on until the literal ending of the manga, but I'd be pleasantly surprised if there was. Guess for now I'll see how long it takes for them to start acting like before or otherwise if this is a permanent shift in their dynamic.

Dex-chan lover
I'm excited about the next manga I'm gonna read, mangadex bring me the next one!
Mangadex's servers:

PLEASE let this manga progress normally like real life...

like have one hard make out session then not talk about it for a week ya know

Dex-chan lover
A shorter chapter than the last but a welcomed one. I don't want them to go back and forth with each other after the last chapter for the next couple of chapters. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Here we see a Tsundere in her natural habitat... the headspace of a very confused male.

Dex-chan lover
the only way drawing this out with no development can only be temporarily forgiven if the artist inserts a flashback as to how and when akutsu-san invited herself to ooyama's place

Fed-Kun's army
last chapter he says he always keeps the door open for her, bud wasn't there one chapter where she opens the door using spare keys she found? or am I thinking of something else?

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think this (and many other slice of life manga) are about the couple making "progress". This two specially, they are so weirdly close already that any resemblance to a "normal" or real life development would break the ilusion of the series.

Users who are viewing this thread