Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Vol. 2 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
dont worry about some small miss spelling in there, you did a great work to provide us this new chapter

i actually liked this version alot, and not just cause the little art at the end, really, tankyu for ur great work for giving us a new chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
@flxsemi

I'm sorry in advance if this sounds like a stupid question, but what's with the stigma of "sniping a series"? Isn't it better if everyone has the freedom of scanlating a series, especially if the updates stopped for a significant amount of time?

In the case that it hasn't been long since the previous update, it's rude to the people who are still devoting time and effort toward working on that project.

Some might argue that as a community, it makes no sense to pick up something that someone else is already working on when there are other good series going untranslated that could use the exposure.

Of course in this case it had been like a month since the previous update, so fair game IMO.

Aggregator gang
Nah only way you remove the stigma of sniping is if you tell people to block translation groups so that they don't see their manga updates on their feeds.

hope to see u work on other dropped or new series.
Thanks for the translations.
the credit page made me vomit sugar.

Dex-chan lover
@ihatethisfeature123 hey boss, if you want to keep doing this series it's cool. Don't worry about what MrOGZ says because he's kinda become a known asshole around here.

Just, like, do what you want man. Your releases were good and it's be cool to see you continue.

lol, two people who both loved this series picked it up together.

The two of you should work together.

Thanks for the translation!

i can understand the concept of sniping from the translator's point of view: you work so hard on translating, double checking that translation, getting all of the words on the page in a way that doesn't look hideous, and then someone else comes along and posts their work after you've already gone to all the trouble yourself. and you're not even getting paid to do it! i can see how that could be frustrating.

that being said, posting a bunch of chapters in a short time frame and then going radio silent for a month makes it look like you've dropped the series. it is totally understandable for someone else who is passionate about the series to pick up the mantle if it looks like its been dropped for some reason. its not that the original translator isn't appreciated, its just that we're not gonna stop enjoying the series just because you've seemingly stopped translating.

thank you very much for all your hard work choccy turtle! please don't feel guilty for picking up where someone else left off. we all appreciate you for stepping up and translating for us!

also, your end credits page is adorable.

I honestly think its pretty dumb to be upset over it. Sure like you said people have been working on it and putting time into the project and someone does it first. Sure it feels bad but thats just how the world works. Why are they scanlating? As far as I can tell it's because they enjoy the manga and want others to enjoy it as well. So just because they did it first other people can't feel the same way? If someone out there wants to scan by all means we should let them.

Dex-chan lover
TBH I would still read for the sole purpose of seeing the Choccy milk turtle.

Well, I won't lie, I read this chapter just to see the credit page 😂😂😂
Thx for the tl ^^

Users who are viewing this thread