Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Vol. 2 Ch. 44

Fed-Kun's army
I wouldn't mind getting a slice-of-life version of them already as a couple, bit like Takagi-san's spin-off where they are married.
Sadly, this probably will end even without them getting together or right at the moment they get together :(

Group Leader
Over 5 minutes to get to the toilet? Where is he taking her to, an outhouse round back of the apartment building?

Dex-chan lover
@blablablub i had the same thought, i expected her to get embarassed as hell
@Snickrot don't trust him, chapter 44 is the latest one i see on the raw site, so he can't know it unless he is the author or its just his wishes xD

We gon be waiting probs another 20+ chps, akutsu just started realizing her feelings and mc doesn't have any romantic feelings towards her just a lot of horny that won't let him kick her oitta his damn house.

Dex-chan lover
These two are basically already a couple.

The ideal relationship is knowing how to mutually fuck with one another in ways that doesn't hurt each other. They play off on another perfectly.

Dex-chan lover
@frash
I'm speculating that Akutsu-san is currently under the assumption they are dating but Ooyama is not.

Dex-chan lover
With the combined power of Post-Nut Clarity and Showerthoughts, I have deduced that the swimsuit shopping chapter will come before Ch50. The gag is that Ooyama has a selection of suits, and Akutsu-san actually picks out the one he wants most (accompanied with a panel of him having a full body delusion). Unfortunately, he does not get to actually see it, and the end gag is that Ooyama was never invited to the beach trip.

The beach trip arc/episode/chapter happens about one year later (if the manga actually continues this long). The gag is that Akutsu-san is almost picked up by our stereotypical, trope-ic beach-playboys. Ooyama intervenes, and the end gag is either

A: It turns out the playboys are indeed just childhood friends or something, or even strangers asking for help/directions, and Ooyama yet again has another misunderstanding
B:
Akutsu: "This guy here is my boyfriend, you dweebs really think you can stand up to him?" (Ooyama showing some muscle definition because of both diet and Akutsu-raining)
"Shit, what did I just say?"
C:
Ooyama: "She's with me." (tl;dr ooyama temporarily becomes chadyama again)
Akutsu (inner voice): "Shit, why did he have to say that? Why did he sound so cool?"
Ooyama: "I'm so glad I'm alive/I'm never doing that again."

Contributor
Damn he's weak.

Can't even take her to the bathroom just in the next room.

Users who are viewing this thread