Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Vol. 3 Ch. 61

Who tf is injecting sugar into my body, because I have diabetes after reading this chapter.

what is the lethal dosage of sugar that you can inject directly into your blood stream?

Dex-chan lover
Why do I have a feeling that someday she will tease him with a reverse marriage proposal (girl proposes to guy) and he's gonna accept it?

Power Uploader
For the life of me I can't belive people let others clean their ears. 😨

Dex-chan lover
Was cute and amusing, but I'll never understand the Japanese ear-cleaning infatuation.

I like how their dynamic has nearly inverted from the start. She started out teasing him and he was always embarrassed. Now he may not be teasing her but he's completely desensitized whilst she's always embarrassed, and self destructs trying to continue acting like before.

Dex-chan lover
I went back to chapter 30 before finish this one.
I gotta say Ooyama becoming such a chad makes little sense now that I think about it. It doesn't get flustered as much without a real reason.
But thx

Dex-chan lover
Akutsu-san received critical damage.
Also, ear cleaning ntr/mind break.

Dex-chan lover
-[WEI JMP0EFTIJMW0PEFTNM WEC0PFN QWO2UECFBV@ukQWAHEB@lIQWJ8YHDBVRIZQwHB UIQWEDB

Double-page supporter
I remember using those ear spoons and got hurt by accidentally moving too quickly while it was deep. A month later, I got an ear infection. I don't know if those two events have any relation but whatever. Nice chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread