Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Vol. 7 Ch. 130

Dex-chan lover
i keep getting reminded that the Snack girl of the friends is pretty much a hardcore Nympho in bed lol apparently she’s done an Eiffel Tower, Spit Roast & all Positions with her BF & Sex friends lol

Dex-chan lover
i keep getting reminded that the Snack girl of the friends is pretty much a hardcore Nympho in bed lol apparently she’s done an Eiffel Tower, Spit Roast & all Positions with her BF & Sex friends lol
I can't remember that at all, I need to reread it all lol

Dex-chan lover
Same energy but with the hoodie here
images

This is image is taken from Horimiya

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
Akutsu-san has always been the type of tsundere I can actually get behind, because she is so incredibly bad at being one.
Her Tsun works so well because of her lapses into fullblown idiot mode.
Her yelling about the hoody being touched by nasty hands completely killed me.
She's a tsundere...just so terrible at it that everyone but Ooyama sees through it as the thin defense mechanism/prideful kneejerk reaction that it is.

Poor Ooyama gets mixed signals because he's a boy conditioned to take people on their word...and her words and actions definitely do not match.
We (the readers) and the landlady's daughter get the comfy brain chemicals. :glee:

Fed-Kun's army
Fun chapter as aways, but i wish we got a serius progress already, feels like is kinda dragging for some time now.
If you've come to this kind of series looking for progress (which we've already gotten plenty of btw), you've come to the wrong place, my friend.

Users who are viewing this thread