Please Put These On, Takamine-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - Listen to My Friend's Story

Dex-chan lover
Just don't lick here - of course, I'm not a girl, but if I were one, such phrases would simply make me laugh wildly.

this is actually one of the most normal chapters yet, but the mc is haven't changed

Aggregator gang
Rather than being dense on her advances he probably doesn't want to get accused of rape again like she did to him in the early chapters lmfao.
Good chapter tho, loved how well eri and takamine got along.

Dex-chan lover
damn this manga has such a slow pace and with this dense MC we gonna need to wait like a year for some serious progress

Fed-Kun's army
Blonde friend even tho she did something good is still a piece of garbage

her blackmail on the first chapter maaaay be a very valid motive for him to be "dense"

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Wait, I'm a little confused, is the childhood friend into Takamine or just girls with big boobs?

Also, that blackmail is totally not the reason MC doesn't act.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, if I had a girlfriend who I know has a certain type of girl or boy she likes and upon being told that she has been to the place of a person with said characteristics, I would totally drop a sassy comment like that.

So, thanks to Eri's gf for being relatable.

@Richman

Both, Takamine it's really pretty in universe. But the comment was referring to the the big boobs specifically.

Aggregator gang
Did the prez really forget how she blackmailed him in the beginning? Idk about you, but something like that tends to detract from a person's "attractiveness". No matter how hot they are, a dick move is a dick move.

Dex-chan lover
I mean... False rape allegations aside. usually when someone keep on hurling insults your way, calls you a spineless piece of garbage, and regularly states that to them, you're nothing more than a convenient piece of furniture. usually you wouldn't think that when such a person makes a move on you that they are actually romantically interested in you, and that they're actually some sort of sick perverted sadist that likes watching the troubled expression of someone who has such an opportunity in front of them but can't actually take it.
man that was longer than I thought it would be

Dex-chan lover
I wish after this talk Takamine will start being more honest and upfront with her feelings, but I guess it's not going to happen so soon.

Users who are viewing this thread