Please Put These On, Takamine-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - Listen to My Friend's Story

Dex-chan lover
That dream...

DpmWYPL.png

Eri is a blessing

What the fuck is up with her mouth and nose on page 5?

Great coomeristic bodies but the derpy faces

She forgot to mention how she blackmailed him into being a slave.

I can already imagine the next chapter the prince of the play will fall in love with mc and takamine how badly to interpret that he is gay

No shit he wont get your obvious hint, you false accused him of rape and blackmailed him to be your slave.

So you are telling me that he should fell in love with the women that falsely accused him of rape?
I mean I already gave up trying to make sense out of this shit, but every week is just like "you really are plumbing new depth this week"

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, no, of course hes not gonna take your hints, when he was nice to you, you fucked up his life just to grab his attention, slut.
I would say you are really lucky hes the definition of a Japanese doormat, a normal person would have put some distance from a psycho like you already.

Fed-Kun's army
I used to like this manga, but is starting to get staled and dislikeable there has been 0 progress on the last chapters. And on top of that the FML is just the worst level of tsundere, like girl have you seen the way you treat him and speak to him, I get that tsunderes are kinda like that and I love me a cute tsundere but this is just too much you don't even talk to him as an equal, what reason does this poor soul have to believe that some one that treats him as an inferior and only seems to stick to him for convineance has any romantic interest on you, every time you make something that seem to imply that you care for him on a special way you brush it off as something you do for every student as the prezz and that he shouldn't feel special and any other treats are "rewards" for his good works since you clasify him as "horny dude", also at the very begining of your relationship you made it look that all does "advances" were you just having fun teasing him and there is no way someone like you would ever be with him. And why don't she just tell him that she is his childhood friend you look so different than before how on earth could anyone see you and make that connection, no only you appearance is different but here personality too. I really feel bad for MC he has no spine and would be better off staying away from here.

Dex-chan lover
And there she is, that's best girl right there
Edit: oof, looking at the comments I forgot she wanted to squish Takamine's boobs...

oh boy

drama fuel?

Fed-Kun's army
You know why he doesn't get your message???
It's because your message is so confusing and your relationship is built with blackmailing as a foundation!!!
THAT'S WHY HE'S NOT GETTING THE SIGNS. GIVE HIM SOME SLACK
At least our MC has an excuse!!
And what's with this chapter, i thought that author will continue the school festival arc, its like he just wanted that much of it and skipped it.
I wanted to see more of it.

Users who are viewing this thread