Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - I Want You to Make Me Say It

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, I'm gonna yeet my laptop out of the window after that ending. BRB.

b9dd7b0f06c0c2cc0c1f4c200006f99ead9e73af.gifv

In other news, Takamine in a regular student uniform looks her most appealing to me. Kinda cute, professional and non-intimidating.

Congrats,you fucked yourself mc, u still have to wait for a year to try it all over again

P.S. she should've just restarted the day again lmao

@Darudius Yep and they're probably married in that timeline(he is probably telling their story to their child every night)

Ok, honestly. Lets think about the mc "cucking" himself. If we take a look from his perspective, he already has a low self-esteem meaning that he will never assume that she likes him (we see this constantly through this chapter). Moreover, did yall dumbasses forget she threatened him with a rape accusation? Like did we all just throw that chapter away? Honestly, the last thing I would want todo is to date a bitch who threatened to accuse me of rape.

Fed-Kun's army
@anime_simp_senpai I completely agree that anyone in their right mind wouldn't get anywhere near this chick given her time-bending powers and propensity for false accusations. But despite that, Shirota sticks around and supports her not out of blackmailing, but like a close friend (see chapter 10). As a reader, I never forgot that first chapter, but it seems like the author himself did, so I'm left assuming he decided that didn't actually happen and Takamine has always been waifu material.

@cy6nt
Its probably like 2-5 chapters in. Don't worry, it gets better doe in the sense that she changes (not sure if she regrets doing that to him).

Fed-Kun's army
You know, I feel bad for the people that are gonna see the 190+ comments on this chapter and presume "OH SHIT IS THIS THE ONE WHERE THEY CONFESS??!!!".

🙂🙂🙂🙂IM GONNA SHOOT THE MC, SOMEONE HOLD HIM DOWN SO I CAN SHOOT HIM, IM SICK AND TIRED OF THESE SHITTY CLICHES THAT MAKE THE STPRY TAKE 10 STEPS BACKWARDS 🙂🙂

Users who are viewing this thread