Plunderer - Vol. 16 Ch. 63 - Evil

Group Leader
Can someone explain what's happening cause I sure don't understand anything.

Dex-chan lover
@Asuka176 @Thelonewolf
shumerman is still the real enemy. the three newbie generals are under shumerman (as is everyone in white). The zany dudes in black are on the ground/earth (the ones who rebelled against shumerman, previously controlled by tokikaze), and the regular dudes are the royal army (the ones alexandrov/robert/jail commanded).

jail thought the black guys (naked girl, melting lady, word priest) were on their side. They still sort of are, but they don't give a shit whether or not jail wants to kill. Rihito could probably stop them, but he's off doing.... iunno, something? i guess?

the crazy dudes in black aren't exactly stabbing them in the back, because they're still fighting toward the same end as jail, but they're pissing jail off a lot.

Tokikaze is still really the only one besides shumerman who has a chance of stopping rihito, so the newbie generals are getting more hostages and info just in case the drugs fail (i assume)

Dex-chan lover
Fucking crazy bloodthirsty mercs.

Wait, you telling me that girl is Rihito's daughter? Did I miss something?

I really hope Robert fucks those three up.

what the fuck is even going on
this is the problem when a manga takes too long to release chapters, i forget everything

Dex-chan lover
@nobaka Rihito is currently facing tokikaze on the battlefield. they are sort of neutralizing eachother so that neither one can join the main battle. to everyone else its basically them just standing having a staring contest but realistically if either one joined the main battle, then it would be over real damn quick.

@Nobaka explained well, but to help clear up a few more things that weren't stated below, the bald old man, the acid lady, and the underwear girl are essentially a special ops troop known as Gefangnis that has been under Jail since before the start of the series.

They are a subdivision of the soldiers in black, which are the Althean Royal Guard. This was the set of soldiers (the general Althean military) commanded by the guy with the cigar, Alan/Alexander, before all the crazy shit a few chapters ago happened (what put Jail in charge of those troops).

These three 'grand generals' are completely new characters with the Special Service, and the guy who just confronted them at the end was Robert, the guy Jail was fighting for control of the Althean Royal Guard. This whole conflict is between the Althean Royal Guard and the Special Service, which are soldiers directly under Schumerman, the big bad guy with the crazy ice powers who is basically God.

I also don't understand what the fuck one of those new characters was talking about with blood of a baron, so idk there. But that pretty much sums everything up

ppl asking who the real enemy be dumb af lmao, no cap. sorry lol. but anyways, who did rihito fuck for a daughter to appear?

Dex-chan lover
@okayokayokay
I forget, did jail know about pele the whole time?

maybe shumerman found one of rihito's secret masturbation spots and collected some dna.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait... I'm so confused right now... Rihito had a child?! With who?! I don't think that it was just from his DNA even if that seems like the most plausible reason here... And I don't know if Jail is mad or grateful at the three for going on a killing spree...

Dex-chan lover
so what do those kanji say on the page after the girl shoots herself? I assume something like "kill self"?

EDIT: asked a friend - yeah that's what it says.

Dex-chan lover
The What's Her Name is off the rails, so are the rest of Gefangnis. They die at the end, probably?

Users who are viewing this thread