Plunderer

Bruh why is everyone hating on this. This is one of my favorite Mangas of all time, don't listen to these shits read the story first. I honestly can't get enough.

Fed-Kun's army
68 chapters in. Is the romance good so far? Or is it just there just to be there?

@calmbreez
The romance between rihito and that girl I can't remember is really forced. It is there just to have it there but another couple in this is decent. If you want romance between the man two to be great then don't hold your breath.

Dex-chan lover
@calmbreez
all of them are forced, be either through some drama or they just realize about it (outta nowhere) and are in love, no build up, no meaningful backstory, no nothing. Really jarring stuff.

Dex-chan lover
I actually forgot who she is..

I thought Hina's mom would appear out of nowhere but is she the clone that got attached to Tokikaze? the one that ate his onigiri?

man all this shouting about killing is killing my mood XD
honestly tho it felt like they looped last 3 or 4 chapters

the recent chapters are just so meaningless for me.
so yeah, read if you want, it's a solid 6 in my standards.
It just turned so fast paced and suddenly there was some big war and then there was just some BIG drawn out hype from the already BIG battle, I tried to be patient but having to read a "battle of the century" in the manga in so short bits just done it for me.

Dex-chan lover
I like Minazuki Suu's works because even if his writing is lazy as fuck, you can't take the plots too seriously so his work are just technical exercises that show off his genius while he trolls his way through.

This manga is exactly what he should refrain from drawing.
This is a serious story with terrible writing that tries to send a confusing message.

It's technically great but you're forced to take the story seriously in an appalling cringe fest, in the end this is simply bad.

Users who are viewing this thread