Plunderer

Double-page supporter
* pokes with a stick *

is this shit still alive? it has been so long since we had an update...

there's an active group that's translating it elsewhere but not updating here. It's updated all the way to chapter 53, I believe. :)

@GalladeGuy To get to the website just go to manga updates of the Plunderer page, then go to the translators page on manga updates, then go click on their Facebook page link, then scroll down and you should find a link to the website of the translated chapters.

Awesome idea, shallow characters, subpar execution.

There are one or two characters that are cool, like glasses dude, but main character became relegated to side character, character development is cliche, boring and predictable. Motives and emotions are believable but also somewhat shallow in thought process. Nothing special about the villains.

Has some good plot twists that really kept me interested and sucked me in for a awhile but after that, the poor characters and execution of the story is already making me bored.

Definitely had potential but was failed.

Also PERVERTED MALE MC’S AREN'T POPULAR ANYMORE
THIS AIN’T THE EARLY 2000’s BRO.

For anyone wondering, this is available translated up to chapter 57 and ongoing on other aggregators like kissmanga.

Contributor
I was wondering why I hadn't seen an update in forever, then I read the comments about The Great Scanlator Exodus and I understood.

Dex-chan lover
I thought she was pregnant in that volume cover, i came to check if something weird is going on. yep, still looks like she is pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread