Plunderer

Back on being slowpoke again huh?
No thanks for false promises. Just drop it already
I'm gonna read this in Russian now.

Amazing premise and start, then just like that it blew up in a huge blaze and it became bad... welp RIP

Contributor
@YellowChica this really aint that bad, the story is surprisingly well thought out compared to a large majoirity of fantasys even if its paced a bit badly. In fact id say the start was complete ass and generic as shit compared to the middle portion. then again im only at chap 26 so maybe it gets worse

Looks kinda stalled/semi-dropped for English, fyi Russian releases are up to Ch. 44

This is surprisingly not shitty

edit: ...but all over the place. Well, whatever - this kind of writing can be thrilling too.

What else, what else... right:

"I disavow 'chivalrous pervert' trope and am utterly disgusted by protagonist' behavior exhibited in early chapters of the manga. Vaguely defined 'sexual assault' is never funny nor acceptable, unless it's male on male, female on male, or female on female."

thats it storys over everyones dead

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Contributor
Holy shit traitor in ch 46 reveal

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I refuse to believe that these people who have the technology to create absolute super humans don't have the technology to intercept ICBMs, especially given the fact that Althea is very high above the Abyss. I really enjoy this story, and I was not expecting the traitor reveal, but I wish it had gone about this another way in that I wish they had convinced Rihito to join them and then betrayed him without worrying about this nuclear weapons BS. Just continues to make Rihito seem like an idiot (and they've already drilled that into us enough). It did allow for that sick scene in chapter 45 where he comes out with the uniform on though.

Strong dude with a bunch of weak nuisance women running around getting bossed around by them.

Dex-chan lover
This is available up to chp 48

not sure why it got taken down here, did it get licensed?

Author seems to have a lot of ideas but fails to execute them in a cohesive manner. Has the potential to be good if you ignore the chaotic story telling.

Theres acc 51 chapters available currently, idk why its not available on this site. Also, the story premise becomes easier to understand as the chapter goes on and reveals why sorten things happen...

so like... im only 6 chapters in but if you have a higher number than another person you can command them to do stuff, but they can always just fight you regardless it seems?? im not sure how the number system works in that regard

Users who are viewing this thread