Pocha Climb! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Hope it doesn't get axed soon. Things moved so fast on this chapter, it gives the feeling that they might decide to end it, maybe in 1~2 chapters even

Dex-chan lover
@Shareazu it did get axed... I just went to the author's twitter to find something about it and found this tweet in plain English that confirms it: https://twitter.com/Ampp3/status/1274363941385392129 . There are only 2 more chapters (https://twitter.com/min_taroo/status/1273450362863792129).

Life is suffering, there is no god.

Double-page supporter
So it was axed. Knew this chapter had an ending soon vibe to it.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking dammit, and it just started getting translated again too.

At least there's still hope that it'll go out with a bang and not a wet flop.

@WhereTheYuriAt Wow, i'm just so sad, i think it's one of the yuri's mangas i prefer among at least 50-60 of them...
Got axed not signified bad ending but it's surely bad quality compare to a volontary ending.
Comic Yuri Hime lost a great series, i hope it'll be good enough to at least make us believe it's the author's voluntary end and not a fucking axe...

Dex-chan lover
Oh, in average manga this I love you will pass as simple affection but here is a confession of love legits

Contributor
Looks like a Monolith Cult descending upon a hapless victim.

U5.jpg

The opening made me think, oh, maybe this was axed. The lack of struggle/development with the outdoor boulder REALLY made me think this was axed.
And then that cliffhanger definitely made me think this was axed. So sad to see that it’s true. :(

All the good yuri manga keeps getting axed D: I need these series to go on longer! 😭

Thank you for the TL as always!

Double-page supporter
Here comes that Axe. Coming in Full swing yet again.

Didn't know it was Getting axed before i went to work this morning.... I'm very sad. It was a simple but good little story. I had a soft spot for it cuz I love rock climbing. Sad

This is so wholesome and fluffy! Why must this year take everything from us?!

We are truly living in the darkest timeline.

Japan be like
> Good yuri manga with real progress and decent plot: Hmmm yeah let's give it the AXE
> Straight, boring manga with no progress, no consistent plot: Ok, let's give it 140 more chapters

Users who are viewing this thread