Pochi Mesuyouken Choukyou

Dex-chan lover
While I don't condemn hentai (to each their own, and it's only drawing) I don't like that Mangadex hosts it.
A lot of people are offended by it and some countries banned it. This means that Mangadex risk being banned there.

Please upload these chapters to the appropriate site specialized in this type of manga instead of risking harm to Mangadex.

@Clad95150 yeah bro, just let me delete this real quick because some people dont like it. its fiction. (the same countries also condemn piracy btw)

all assholery aside, if a site staff truly believes it should not be here I will be more than willing to remove it. In the end, I am just uploading chapters for groups that are not active on MD. nothing more, nothing less.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow I remember reading the first 2 chapters on nhentai, nice seeing it here and the third chap

@Clad95150 By default hentai is not even visible - you have to create an account and enable it in the settings. If you are offended by it and ask mangadex to show it anyway then you are the problem.

@Clad95150 go to settings or the gear icon and press hentai and press hide hentai and save settings😄many people read hentai and not just because you condemn it doesn't mean they should remove it from the site😄

@herbderb98 i did some research just to prove you wrong but you're actually right the age of consent in japan is 13 that means a 13 year old kid can have sex or date an 18 year old without them getting arrested 😶

Dex-chan lover
@ilikeyaoiis :
😄Read my first five words😄I said that that I DON'T condemn it😄

I just don't want to see my main manga sources to be banned in my country because of that when here are lots of other sites that are already specialized in this type of content.

@vessalius : yep, no problem that you upload it, like you said, mangadex allow it so it seems they want the site to be a sources where you can find everything manga/manwha/manuha related, so you are right to do your works (and thanks you to be part of making mangadex lively).
And while scantrad and loli can be both illegal, we all know that one is far far far more likely to be actively searched and banned.

@CuddleStruggle :
Problem is that zealous people can do that. And yes they are a problem but they can still be harmful and maybe we shouldn't just ignore them.

But in the end it's mangadex that choose so if they are okay with that, no problem for me. I was just pointing the risk of having that type of content (in the wrong place I should have posted it in the forum)

@Clad95150 I do believe that MangaDex also locked the toggle hentai option behind making an actual user, and turned it off for everyone to begin with, because they would have been flagged as an nsfw site in a major SEA country. So I don't believe they are unaware of problems regarding content.

Double-page supporter
Well, in some countries, drawings depicting children having sex are considered pedophilia just as much as videos of actual children.
This is weird to see this kind of content here, I thought that Mangadex was being "picky" with hentai.
One of those tags where only "legal" hentai would be allowed.

Mangadex may not be endangered though. Maybe is it not a priority but these websites tend to stay up despite the law.
In my country, Nhentai was available for years, banned once then came back (it was banned, once more recently). Yet, many websites with the same content are still running just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread