Pokemon - Festival of Champions (Doujinshi) - Ch. 0.2 - Berry

Ahhhhhhhh I missed this series! I never clicked so fast lol thank you so much for translating!!

On page 16, it should be "For my free study" instead of "For me free study".

Thanks for the chapter! I wish this series updated more often QQ

Group Leader
I'm guessing his old trainer is going to attempt to capture his original crew and pikachus gonna escape the lab and try to rescue them.

Ash is gonna run after them, they'll succeed, the tribe welcomes pikachu back but pikachu chooses to journey with ash instead.

Nice background on why ashes pikachu is so op. Born with a deformality that turns into his biggest strength.

Tho I hope author doesn't write this as a tie in to why ash hates team rocket. That's already well established through just their actions in silph co and adding more makes it seem too convenient.

Dex-chan lover
"10,000 Volts" is the move Thunderbolt. Bulbapedia can usually tell you what the English translation of a move is.

Thanks for the translation!

Group Leader
"10,000 Volts" is the move Thunderbolt. Bulbapedia can usually tell you what the English translation of a move is.

Thanks for the translation!
got it, didn't even cross my mind that was the actual name in Japanese lol, I was using bulbapedia for the berry translations this chapter so it is very helpful. I just figured they were giving Surge's pikachu a "signature move" kinda thing lol. Thanks for letting me know, just fixed it!

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, should try other font, maybe even the most common used font CC Wild Words can be used here. This current font is a bit awkward to read sometimes.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for translating! This is one of my favorite sagas. I really appreciate it!

Group Leader
Hmm, should try other font, maybe even the most common used font CC Wild Words can be used here. This current font is a bit awkward to read sometimes.
Gotcha, I don't do very much scanlation but I will definitely look into some different fonts. Thanks for the feedback!

Double-page supporter
thanks so much for working on this!!! love this series so much <3 really appreciate your time n efforts

It's finally back! Even if it's not the main story I'm always down for developing the already existing characters. It's all for the sake of making the inevitable Red vs Green even more satisfying... in like 6 years I guess lmao. Incredible, and thank you so much for translating it so quickly.

Group Leader
for anyone coming here wondering about the new chapter TL, it just dropped today and I am working on it (as of 9/3). Got some messages about it so I figured I would drop this here. It will take a while since it is 122 pages and I have less time than I used to, but should hopefully have it done by the end of this week.

Dex-chan lover
for anyone coming here wondering about the new chapter TL, it just dropped today and I am working on it (as of 9/3). Got some messages about it so I figured I would drop this here. It will take a while since it is 122 pages and I have less time than I used to, but should hopefully have it done by the end of this week.
Godspeed, my dude.
Eagerly looking forward to it all.

Users who are viewing this thread