Pokemon - Festival of Champions (Doujinshi) - Ch. 0.3 - The First Step

Dex-chan lover
The goat Pokémon manga. Better than anything official and some how surpasses the already spectacular Pokémon Special.

Insanely powerful and a great message. I cannot wait until the next chapter whether it’s another Episode 0 or like th author claims a continuation in the story.

Brutal, emotional, heart pulling, and powerful. If I could buy it in English I would do so in a heartbeat.

Dex-chan lover
The way peak Pokémon isn’t in the games, or the anime, or Pokémon Adventures, or the other various official manga adaptations but a fanmade manga. Like damn it’s always worth the wait because the art and feels improve each time. God what I wouldn’t do for the official adaptations to hit as hard as this. It doesn’t even need to be anywhere near as graphic since that goes against the brand. Just something this intense and emotional would be great.

Or just make a Pokémon Adventures anime finally.

Group Leader
THIS is how you do an "aim for the horn"

Also rip pikachu ntrd by raichu

Also I thought the ratticate cameo was overly fanservicy but seeing it be the inspiration for pikachus volt tackle made it OK again

Dex-chan lover
The intensity this manga has is only possible because it's a fan manga. The mangaka does an amazing job at utilizing this.

It's not unnecessarily edgy, it's still classic Pokemon but shown through a much more adult like perspective.

This is so freaking good.
I think this is the definitive version of Trainer Red in any Pokemon media. Can't wait to see him wreck Lorelei!

Fed-Kun's army
God, I love this manga so goddamn much. I can't express just how much I love this series!
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Thank you to the translator for translating the manga into english for us!! 🙏

Dex-chan lover
This is such a beautiful chapter. The wait was worth it. This manga takes such a realistic take on Pokemon which wouldn't be possible within the official series. This manga captures the dark sides of the Pokemon world very immaculately. Brilliant.

Users who are viewing this thread