Pokémon SPECIAL - Sun & Moon - Ch. 37 - Demise!! A Fight Between Different Worlds!

Dex-chan lover
Now looking forward to SWSH arc.
Sport theme pokemon would be interesting.
And hope it'll tell the lore of Galar and gym leader tounament (that arrange the gym order in game).

Dex-chan lover
>Platinum was her sister
Now that's a twist.
Let's hope the Sword and SHield arc is not super rushed and actually develops and goes through everything properly for once. It feels like we've not had that since Diamond and Pearl.

Fed-Kun's army
@gaiou

Pokespe arcs usually have rushed endings due to having to coincide with the most recently released games. It'll get expanded when it's collected into the volumes, but that's gonna take a year or two before that happens.

Dex-chan lover
With this pretty much wrapped up and Black and White 2 finally getting finished, it looks like they'll have enough time to get started on SwSh.

I found somewhere that SwSh won’t start until sun and moon ends in January

I think the website is https://thedeadtoons.com/pokemon-sun-moon-manga-ends-gets-sword-shield-sequel-news/

Dex-chan lover
No idea why this was as rushed as it was. yes, i know about the games, but sword and shield were rushed, the manga was rushed and i bet the anime was too. What the heck is going on at the pokemon company that's making them rush things so much, we got four generations in a decade and they're ending faster and faster. That's really hurting the quality of pokemon related media in the short and long term, for no relevant tradeoff whatsoever.

The endings are always fleshed out in the volumes, even with full chapters being added and things being redrawn to add more details. The problem is volumes are way behind because of the B2/W2 situation and we're already waiting for it to happen for X/Y.

Users who are viewing this thread