Pokémon Special - Vol. 55 Ch. 547.6 - B2W2 Final Chapter #4

Fed-Kun's army
Now the main series can continue to release volumes, so we can hope to get some extra pages for the following arcs.

Ohh man i want to see how the characters are doing after all the clusterfuck that just happened

Well, that make me feel unfinished.

Even if it just needed a longer chapter in order to convey more of what's happening. Or something that will tell us what's happening to black2, what's black and white relationship and what white2 will do from now on.

RIG

There is still hope....
Remember that the magazine version of the BW ending was also a rushed disappointing shit...then the volume version turned it into the legendary "rock hard black".
So...The volume will have a longer and more satisfactory conclusion, right? RIGHT?!

So would Ghetsis' freak out be related to him later deciding to hop on over to the USUM dimension, where nobody knows/remembers him? Regardless, yeah sorta rushed to say the least. After so freaking long though I just wanna move on to the next game tbh.

Fed-Kun's army
@RIG

Pokespe arcs usually get some sort of extension in the volumes, though how much varies. The last page says we're getting more material in the volume in a month.

Double-page supporter
Wait this is it?

Wow, would have thought it would have ended with Black and White getting together, at least a kiss before the end.

Guess this is what happens when you have to write like multiple plotlines for different generation games at once (B2/W2, S&M/US&UM, X&Y, etc).

............There will be an epilogue, right?
We can finally see Black and White become a couple, right?
We can finally see Lack-two get his job back, right?

It literally says the volumes will be rereleased with added text on the 28th of May. Chill

Frankly, the thing that bothers me the most is the obvious gap between the last page of Final Chapter #3 and the first page of Final Chapter #4. Really looking forward to seeing that tankobon

I was hoping for a mental breakdown from Ghetsis. Shame. One of the rare times the games did it better than the manga.

I commented on Final Chapter #3 about magazine ending and true ending, and FYI, this #4 chapter is only released because the tankobon is delayed (it was first planned to be published in April, but got delayed to May because of COVID-19). You can see that the chapter was out on an unusual date (normally it would be the last Friday of the month).

This is still not the entire ending. Think of it as a sneak peek.

Sigh....another rushed and half-arsed ending.

Kusaka will never learn 🤡

Users who are viewing this thread