Pokémon Special - Vol. 55 Ch. 547.6 - B2W2 Final Chapter #4

So many dumb people here like @Ryo90 who don't understand the difference between the serialized endings and the real endings in the volumes. 🤡 We got the real ending in Volume 55, and it's a damn satisfying one, imo.

@poweranger11: Yes, all of that happens in the volume release (well, Black and White as a couple is more implied than confirmed, ditto Cheren and Bianca. Lack-two and Whi-two do not become a couple, though, since Lack-two's emotionless.)

@McNep: I share @RIG's confusion: how do you see Ghetsis fear-contorted face and hear him laughing hysterically as he runs and hides from the Pokemon glaring at him and think he *didn't* have a mental breakdown? It's a classic Laughing Mad style one instead of the angry one from the games (which he did have earlier on w/ N), but it's still a mental breakdown.

Group Leader
@Kamishin

Try https://JB2448.info

i think it may have it but unlike mangadex it doesn't have loading but Im not rly sure

@Anaru_22

I think the hug’s the closest we’ll get to official confirmation for Black and White. Epilogue seems to kinda imply it too. And yea while you’re right in Lack-two and Whi-two not being a couple, there’s still seems to be quite a bit of shipping between the two (maybe more on Whi-two’s side) so there’s something there to expand on whenever the BW/BW2 remakes come out.

Users who are viewing this thread