Pokémon Special - Vol. 55 Ch. 548 - Epilogue - Graduation Ceremony

i can't believe the bw2 train is over .... my girl whi-two deserved so much better tho. after all this time i still can't like lack-two LMAOOO

an alright an ending but i'm glad whi n hugh r friends n thats all i ever wanted 😌

This probably won't be important, but I want confirmation of shippings being canon, not teased.
Even though this is a kids manga, they got away with some curse words, mild sexual imagery, and blood. Why can't we see kisses?

Fed-Kun's army
I didn't have to go through the hiatus hell as badly as most of the others experienced. Overall, I think this is not too bad an arc for B2W2 though I didn't really get attached to these two as strongly as the previous protagonists.

I can’t believe it. It’s finally over :(
Although I forgot most that happened I still remember a little about the characters :)
Someone tell me, is that Lack-two as Colress in the end? So in the games that wasn’t actually Colress..??
I can’t seem to remember why this series was in hiatus in the first place

Finally, after years, we are done with BW2. I'm happy with the ending, hope we get to see more of the gen 5 cast return.

Wondering, I know Sun and Moon have a separate entry, but will it be uploaded to the main Pokemon Special page?

Lack Two/Colress didn’t even show up in Sun and Moon. Talk about wasted potential to flesh out our main character more with better writing and less time constraints.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope in the future we get to see Black as the new champion, he really deserves it.

By the way, previous chapters had people commenting chapter endings and volume endings are different. Can anyone tell me if this got an extended ending in the volume release?

Users who are viewing this thread