Pond Snail Robber - Ch. 25

Aggregator gang
Lmao this was so cute and funny! I thought they would finally be a couple but I don't mind the flirting that is to come 🤭

Lmaooo the real estate agent..... Dang Dojin you can do it!!

Thank you for the update!!

NOW THIS IS WHAT I LOVE TO SEE ^^ DEVELOPMENT AND NO LACK OF COMMUNICATION BETWEEN THE PAIR, I'm liking this manhwa more and more, the characters are so well written ;__;

ahhhh I really love the pacing of this webtoon!! something about Teach not accepting Do-Jin's love immediately was so nice idk how to explain 😂GO GO DO-JIN LET'S WOO HIM HARDER

This is so wholesome and realistic (well, except for that romance-loving real-estate guy who supports gays, that’s unlikely).

this is so cute :) and i'm glad he's beginning to heal from what happened to him before!

Group Leader
This chapter was a roller-coaster of emotions, thank you for the release!

I'm having diabetes by reading this story. This is so cute. Thanks FlexTapeScans for bringing this story into translation so that I can read it in English. Thanks the author who makes this amazing manhwa and characters. I feel blessed~~

The way the characters interact are refreshing imo. Unlike most BL or story, Teach is actually thinking it rationally and asked Dojin to woo him again. I want to see their relationship grows 💕💕 it's been awhile since a story actually brings so much happiness for me that I'm looking forward for every updates

Users who are viewing this thread