Pond Snail Robber - Ch. 25

Hey they aren't in relationship yet but why am I feeling so happy huhuhu why am I grinning like an idiot while reading this story

Group Leader
I thought that all signs pointed to that Jiho likes Dojin too, but when I reread it, it wasnt the case. Jiho was interested in him and the idea of Dojin liking him, but ultimately did not like him romantically. He kinda treated him more like a little brother. It was more like a "I don't really mind if you like me, and if you confess, I might go out with you" kind of mindset. Which was why he told Do-jin to woo him again so he can be sure of his feelings.

Like how I treat my friends who give me mixed signals that I really don't want to waste brain cells overthinking and misintepreting them. I will still like them as a friend and want to know more about them, but it's not romantic until they actually confess or I fall for them or something.

That's too bad though, I really thought this was the chapter they get together. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Thank you so much for the update!
This series never fails to make me smile ^^

and omg, brutal ^^; I was all happy thinking "they are finally going to be together now" but NOPE, he says I don't like you right in his face ^^;; But of course, we can tell from how he told him to seduce him that there is definitely hope there ;) (independently from the fact those are the 2 MCs so we all know they will end up together at some point XD)

Dex-chan lover
wow, this story is moving faster than the entire story of Komi-san wa Komyoshou Desu, but then I realize, Oh wait, this is a shounen ai.

also for whatever reason while writing this comment, arrow keys and backspace isn't working, how do I fix this?

OMG SO FREAKIN' ADORABLE AND *clutches tightly* MY HEART! o(*≧▽≦)ツ┏━┓BRUHHHhhhhhh, I actually like where this story is going! It's kind of new for me, yet not unfamiliar as I think I saw a similar scenario in different story(y/ies), too~

(one of the first time replying to someone, so I dunno if it'll work ha~) (ˉ▽ˉ;)...
@EnderWin I tried the backspace and arrow keys on my laptop, and they work just fine~ so maybe it's just a technical issue? Have you tried them out under other stories' comment sections and on other websites? Anyways, I hope things work out well for you =D

Aggregator gang
Cute af,,, in only 25 chapters there are so much progress already??? The power of communication!*#^# This is quite the change of pace 😭🙌 im getting tired of reading manhwas where the leads just dont know how to communicate lmfaooo this one is really refreshing

Users who are viewing this thread