Pond Snail Robber - Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations. I think there's something wrong with one of the pages. It doesn't load completely, and the last panel on that page is cut-off and it's just black. Is it just me?

Zyd

I think pg15 is not uploaded properly.
anyways, thank you for all the translations! 😍

gonna take a while before lehzin catches up to your translations so i'm gonna reread everything until then ;v;

also page 15 seems to be broken for everyone but that aside. thank you so much for you work until now!! it's been such a fun read

ty for translating so far!! imma cry it’s gonna take forever to get new chapters, but i’m happy it at least ended with them FINALLY getting together sort of lol ty for everything!!!

Is this really the last chapter can be release? 😭 Cause in my country lezhin website can't be opened

Thank you so much for translating this series ^^ I'm glad I followed this manhwa since the start, I was gonna reread this series anyways so I'm really glad it's licensed by lezhin here's a tweet from the author Pengki with the link to lezhin: https://twitter.com/iiPengkii/status/1359472203704586241
Please follow the author and show them your gratitude to them too^^ this series would have never existed without them

Group Leader
wow you picked the most wholesome chapter to drop. thanks! at least we all know they'll stay together. now to wait for lezhin to catch up.... or has they?

My heart hurt😭 they are sooo cute pure sweet and funny damn how can i- anyway thank you so much for your hardwork(ノ≧▽≦)ノ

Users who are viewing this thread