06889e93-033d-4b82-a536-c4afd87344aa
ThrystaVindr Dex-chan lover Joined May 13, 2020 Messages 880 Sep 22, 2026 #2 The McDonald's slogan in this world is "I'm living dead"...?
T ThatGuyScifi Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 20, 2024 Messages 501 Sep 22, 2026 #3 You did good kid, ya did good
Angry_Panda Forum Oji-san Contributor Joined Apr 26, 2020 Messages 11,603 Sep 22, 2026 #4 Hooray! Meal made with no explosions or out-of-control fires! Bonus! Meal was well received! ...but now someone has a back injury. Thanks for the chapter!
Hooray! Meal made with no explosions or out-of-control fires! Bonus! Meal was well received! ...but now someone has a back injury. Thanks for the chapter!
BackBrainKick Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 29, 2024 Messages 436 Sep 22, 2026 #6 Hope this isn't a sign it's ending soon
FloorRoof Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 17, 2024 Messages 1,896 Sep 22, 2026 #8 Crap, I teared up. I'm weak to characters who try their best, she earned this. And Instructor-san needs a freaking day off, or more like a hundred.
Crap, I teared up. I'm weak to characters who try their best, she earned this. And Instructor-san needs a freaking day off, or more like a hundred.
Golliboy Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 25, 2019 Messages 635 Sep 22, 2026 #9 Attqqqq said: kiss robot now Click to expand... I normally hate clankers but okay.
Niko200104 Group Leader Joined Aug 16, 2020 Messages 256 Sep 22, 2026 #10 All he has to do is give Hama-chan a hug (and a kiss) what's taking him so long
luigiymario2 Funny title with a cherry on top Group Leader Joined May 24, 2018 Messages 5,140 Sep 22, 2026 #11 Oof, broken back, but also nice she finally got complimented to tears! (Even if he was rudely interrupted lol)
Oof, broken back, but also nice she finally got complimented to tears! (Even if he was rudely interrupted lol)
Kurovah Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 23, 2019 Messages 2,384 Sep 22, 2026 #12 page 4: I'm glad she actually thought about clarifying instead of jumping to conclusions again This guy has it so rough to deal with lot everyday lol
page 4: I'm glad she actually thought about clarifying instead of jumping to conclusions again This guy has it so rough to deal with lot everyday lol
F Friendly-Sentence710 Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 23, 2021 Messages 3,399 Sep 23, 2026 #13 tfw no qt pondroid to bench press you
Doctor_Malsyn Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 24, 2019 Messages 903 Sep 23, 2026 #15 Wife skills improved! Well done.
limeylassen Dex-chan lover Joined Jul 16, 2024 Messages 56 Sep 23, 2026 #16 This turned into a "dads who say they don't want a cat" story