Ponko Tsundere na Osananajimi

Double-page supporter
WHOA!
I realized too late that this is the shounen comedic romance with an isekai spin-off.
The spin-off's start would be irritating if you don't take it as purely gag.

*reads first chapter*

"Huh, this feels just like..."

*looks up mangaka's other works*

"... OH GOD ..."

I like it. It’s not a masterpiece or anything, and the art is not that good, but it’s not as bad as the comments imply either.

Aggregator gang
There's lots of bad manga that just isn't executed well, or is lazily made, or just has a dumb author, but stuff like this is different. There are just so many small things that make it seem like the artist was abused as a child or something. The very awkward guro humor wouldn't be that weird in isolation, but the art style and the ways the punchlines land are just super uncomfortable.

I think she has a mental disorder......
All in all the manga is fun .......but little pain full at times...

ivv

Dex-chan lover
the cover..... is so fking misleading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
This somehow feels like a really dark comedy for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
First, this girl is too stupid... second, she's not even a tsundere... she barely has tsundere moments... she doesn't have enough tsun or dere moments... just stupid... to the point that I hope that the MC doesn't get with her....

Fed-Kun's army
I cannot find this enjoyable simply because of how much of an idiot the girl is

Double-page supporter
It's at least better then Aho Girl. I find her more funnier (Though I do feel a bit annoyed) I thought she was clumsy but I was wrong. The mentality of a kid.

Honestly I love Kana a lot better. She shows a unique charm and proper growth of a childhood friend.

Users who are viewing this thread