Ponkotsu-chan Kenshouchuu - Vol. 5 Ch. 53 - Love is Strange

Dex-chan lover
I hope Yumesaki-sans uses the next power to destroy this rival.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

I think we should see her less as a 'Rival' (we all know she doesn't stand a chance this late in the story) and more like a lonely person who is on a quest to learn how to relate to other people in a positive way. Her puppy love may not go anywhere, but by the end of the arc she'll hopefully become an ally to our two protagonists. And let's face it - they're going to need all the help they need. I'm also thinking Yumesaki-san needs a girly friend to round up her character beyond just being a klutz.

Dex-chan lover
Can't blame Amesaka for falling for Mito (even if she doesn't have a chance of getting with him). It's Mito after all. He's so precious.

I want Amesaka to be friends with Yumesaki. I bet their dynamic together will be hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
Well, she did achieve what she wanted - went full ponkotsu.
Hopefully she'll get get caught up in Mito's and Yumesaki's experiments soon enough.

Contributor
She’s a freak
She’s a weirdo
What the hell is she doing here?
She doesn’t belong here
image0.jpg

Last edited:
Contributor
Can't blame Amesaka for falling for Mito (even if she doesn't have a chance of getting with him). It's Mito after all. He's so precious.

I want Amesaka to be friends with Yumesaki. I bet their dynamic together will be hilarious.
Fr I just want the two girls to actually meet each other, like that could have happened BEFORE the whole love triangle formed

Dex-chan lover
.......hey Author you do know your story is about investigation power up right?

Users who are viewing this thread