Ponkotsu-chan Kenshouchuu - Vol. 5 Ch. 52 - A Kind Person

Contributor
Hahaha 😝 πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Dex-chan lover
I DONT CARE IF YOU LIKE HIM. I DONT EVEN REMEMBER YOUR NAME BLACK HAIRED GIRL. GET REJECTED AND LEAVE THIS STORY BEFORE IT GETS AXED.

They had a really good thing going and decided to write the most generic harem tropes and completely forget the series is about helping a Pon girl with her Super Powers from God. Remember that? Not tripping and falling into arms on stairwells as you cry in the rain like million other generic romances? If this was our Main girl in these situations it would be fine but the fact they made this series a Harem just to do this bullshit infuriates me.

I always looked forward to new issues since this was so fresh and unique and I understand if the author was getting tired writing new powers every issue, but DON'T ADD ANOTHER LOVE INTEREST TO THE STORY. I would love to see the MC and Yumesaki having these cliche romance tropes because I'm invested in Yumesaki and the MC. I don't care about this new girl at all and trying to force it down my throat issue after issue is just pushing me away.

Rant done. Fuck making every RomCom into a Harem.
the manga's completed already btw, you can see mangadex list the total chapter count as 107, so we got another 55 chapters to see what's up.

Dex-chan lover
this was also just not a very good chapter, love rival aside. half of it is flashbacks to scenes that happen like a page before all on the same chapter. it felt like 5 pages of new, underwhelming content

Users who are viewing this thread