Popo - Oneshot

Yep, definitely yuri, or at least shoujo ai. Also, that demons tag should probably be replaced with an aliens tag.
Edit: Well, they have replaced it. Sometimes I wish I could just delete comments, cause this one is pointless now.

Either way, I really liked this. It's just a shame that it's a oneshot, just like most interesting concepts/stories...

Fed-Kun's army
I see everything with yuri eyes already, everything is yuri... this site ruined me not that I complain lol

I also enter this highly intellectual conversation, even in Italy, popo could mean poop and butt depending on the way you use it.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
>A single taste of human blood will give them enough power to level an entire city

Aaand I'm out.

@Exia1987 yuri shall conquer the earth
I didn't know that of italian, i'm studying italian and because of the similarity to spanish I ending having a funny moment re-assignig the meaning of certain words like burro in spanish donkey and in italian lard

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the oneshot though I wish this was serialized.

Well i thought that Popo meant, Hachishaku-sama, also informally called Hasshakusama. [a type of Japanese spirit (Yokai) that takes the form of an impossibly tall female specter often said to have a deep, masculine voice in which she repeats the interjection "Po" [ぽ] repeatedly, and a habit of preying on children, usually ones who are nine to eleven years old]

Fed-Kun's army
@ari281297 well popo is something only kid use or adult talking to kids. It's a way to say shit and ass without saying the word it self. So it's normal that it's not taught when trying to learn a lenguage.

t28

Dex-chan lover
Series pls but no yuri between these two. I can’t stand stories where one character raises another and then it somehow ends up romantic. Let that Hikaru Genji way of thinking stay in the past instead of ruining otherwise perfectly good stories by messing with the parent/child relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread