Poppy Playtime - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
I thought this would be awful since it's Poppy Playtime but this has exceeded my expectations. Good job. :thumbsup:

Group Leader
I need this to continue I need to see how the hell they handle chapter 3. I wanna see a crucified dog in my children's manga (which would be pretty normal for corocoro tbh)

Dex-chan lover
How does he not know about the toys already? I will say he was probably only 3 when the company toys were still popular, but his dad worked there plus he is going in person to investigate so he absolutely should have done some research beforehand.
He should have some base knowledge of the company including some of the popular products with the backstory they gave them.

Love this manga soooo much :love::love::love:. Hope theres gonna be more chapters released. (craving for more). (and also I want to see what catnap looks like in the manga version :ROFLMAO::finnawoke:)

Group Leader
Love this manga soooo much :love::love::love:. Hope theres gonna be more chapters released. (craving for more). (and also I want to see what catnap looks like in the manga version :ROFLMAO::finnawoke:)
if it gets serialized, i'll probably just have to keep translating it honestly

Users who are viewing this thread