Portrait of Queen Berta - Ch. 4

I love ou FL, not much de ML but I hope he changes and see that the firs queen is not the right person

Yeah, stupid king. Be free from the racist, small minded mentality u got form that toxic first queen margarine.

he's a stupid dumb dumb
What can I say, he doesn't want to give up on someone he's known for years but honestly years don't mean anything. Once you find out you have a different thinking or morals, you can't just go back and glaze over the fact that their views reflect their character

The first queen AND the king make me so dizzy that I want to puke. Pieces of trash

Fed-Kun's army
The king loved the first queen so much he was blind to her racism? I mean telling him that he had 'cursed blood' should have been a red flag.

Fed-Kun's army
The king loved the first queen so much he was blind to her racism? I mean telling him that he had 'cursed blood' should have been a red flag.

gt8

@Nixnaw Way I see it, he clearly loved Margritte and he's grown up with her since childhood. "When you look at someone through rose colored glass, all the red flags look like flags."

hey.. try to escape and be a commoner change your hair color and name make sure you can find a person you can trust

Users who are viewing this thread