Portrait of Queen Berta - Ch. 6

ajdndj thanks for your hard work!!! i really enjoy the story so far,not your typical princess plot.

Given the environment in the royal palace, it makes sense why he acts like a brat also he's young so i won't hate him HE BETTER REFLECT ON THAT H A R D THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATIONS!!💖

thank you so much for translating this!
I hope you'll have some time to do the next volume~ i'll look forward to it!

thank you for the tl!!!! the story was rlly interesting and i enjoyed reading it

I'm glad it wasn't something that serious tbh, she already suffers enough with those incestuous bullshit. Baby Louis is already one year and this bitch ass husband have yet to fully grasp the situation in his own palace? Unless he wants his heir being treated like crap he better listen to Berta and start purging.

Ty for update!!!

Dex-chan lover
This is a great story thank you for your work translating it!

Damn, I love Berta. Also I kinda like how her family treats the King as Lady Berta's husband. Just like Berta's status as Kasha's princess is useless in royal palace, the King's title is also meaningless in the South.

Dex-chan lover
Great story, I'd love to see more of it! Thank you for taking the time and effort to translate it

Dex-chan lover
Btw not helping a queen control her horse? That kid really deserves at the very least a big demotion. The king better take it seriously.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapters.

@Arizha Hahaha nice profile pic.🤣

giphy.gif

thanks for the chapter! i really find this story interesting, it is different from others 🥺 💜

thank u so much for translating until here, hopefully you'll be back with next volume for us

Users who are viewing this thread