Portrait of Queen Berta - Ch. 6

...Henri is such an idiot. Boy, if you want to do something there are several things you have to consider first:

1. Your status. You're just a simple aide, did you think you can bear the consequences of your actions with that trivial status?

2. The location. Sure you can act rude and ignore QUEEN Berta when you were in the royal palace. That place is where the trash faction of the First Queen run strong after all. But you tried to do the same and worse in the South? Where the Kashas are the one considered as royalty?? Did you seriously not want that idiotic head of yours stay connected to your body?

Really, I think the Royal family of the kingdom is comprised of idiots. Do those bastards even realize that their economy 50% dependent on the Kashas??? Who freaking care about your blood and all that nonsense, should the Kashas take back all their business from the country, no matter how "pure" their blood are, it won't stop the country's economy from collapsing, and we will see if they won't get killed by the riot done by the citizens then.

Anyways, thanks for the translation!

Thank you so much for your translations, I really enjoy this story, Berta is so cool!

omg I'm so thankful for the translations!😊 It's so easy to read and understand.
Thank you for the chapters, and I hope you will translate the upcoming ones later on.
Also good luck with life and bless you

Aggregator gang
Thank you for translating all of the first chapter! I hope that if no one will take this manga, you still continue the series, tho i hope it won't cause disturbance to your work ofc.

Aggregator gang
Thank you for translating all of the first chapter! I hope that if no one will take this manga, you still continue the series, tho i hope it won't cause disturbance to your work ofc. And English is not my first language but i can confidently say that i have no problem of understanding the dialogue and able to follow the story perfectly, thanks again!

Thankyou for your translations, enjoy your break time~ and i hope you will continue to translate this manga when vol 2 come out :))

Thank you for all your hard work until now!! Your translations are really good!!
Hope you enjoy your break time <3
Thank you for the chapter!!

Thank you for the chapters 😊😃😊

Thank you for the translating this series

I love this manga I hope you will translate the next book I have no idea where to get the official translation

THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR TRANSLATING THIS CHAPTER!!!!
The last chapter left me hyped and I was so sad when I realized that I will have to wait another month for a new ch. So thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving us this chapter the next day!

Anyways, I am so glad that the twin got what he deserved lol
that's what you get for being disrespectful to a fucking queen - second wife or not

I really love this series, thank you so much for taking the time to translate it! I hope you are able to translate the next volume as well :)

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation.

And really how can the King employ such incompetent people?!

Dex-chan lover
@Mizumachi
Risou no Himo, which has been licensed so now we have to wait acouple of years for the official translations to catch up

thank you so much for the translation! seriously love your work!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread