Portrait of Queen Berta

Group Leader
@ftnbhh1997 That's right, I translate it from Japanese to Spanish and I'm already working on chapter 7, I'll publish it in a couple of days on TMO and maybe I'll start uploading it here too

@jonah-san what is TMO? Lol, no sé si escribirte en inglés o en español, de todos modos espero que puedas seguir subiendo la historia por aquí; no estoy familiarizada con TMO pero sí me gustaría seguir leyendo esta historia. Muchas gracias por tu trabajo y el de tu equipo. uwu

this manga is actually quite interesting,i can see how it took the trastemara inbreeding into account(which was then transferred into the hapsburgs)from the first chapter we can also infer that the south of the kingdom is also the region where the most urbanised cities are located( even in historical context granada was quite urbanised from what i remember) given that it gives us information about the "petra" ethnic group being the biggest in the country(it migth just be that the royal family is just a foreign royal house),i also quite like how the author took in consideration the difference of european and moorish architecture that exists in the real life spain as well.also the difference between cuisines as well

Thank goodness Henri got put in his place, hopefully he wouldn't act out again, unless he wants a diplomatic problem to arise 😌 I'm liking this, a story away from the typical isekai stories I've been reading recently.

Thank you so much for the translation. Having a historical setting usually requires more dialogues and be specifically translated. Thank you for your hard work!

After reading the latest chapter (Ch. 6), I'm quite happy that the drama of taking the son away from Kasha did not happen. I honestly thought that if that happened it would've been too cliché. I also like that the Empress Dowager is neutral or maybe slightly leaning to Kasha. At this point, I don't ship Kasha to the emperor. I honestly believe that this manga should turn into focusing on politics and Kasha's struggle to unify two continents for her son. I'm not against a rise of romance (for sure it will happen) but I think that having a strong female empress without the love of an emperor is interesting.

manga is interesting and good
but boi..it made my blood boil when they casually asked for the baby to be given over like he was a toy. also..how is the ml a king when he can't even judge 2 faced racist vassals and his cousin wife. only Bertia is holding up the story for me and smart perta ladies

Plz continue, it's a wonderful manga about politics and cutthroat tension between characters. Love it!

And I'm neutral about both MCs, there pretty much people who had to do their duty for their respective country. Hope they have a moderate family relationship or more, if it develops, that is.

This is so good. I love the MC so much and her ladies. I'm here for her and the story. :3

Users who are viewing this thread