Portrait of Queen Berta

So...I think you CAN accidentally get pregnant. Birth control doesn't work 100% of the time. And when women aren't taught about how to use birth control and how their own bodies work, but are expected to be responsible for all the birth control that goes on in the relationship (despite the fact that there are steps guys can take to contribute), then you end up with accidental pregnancies.

In this specific case, I'd bet money almost all noblewomen who were consorts understood birth control of some sort, because their status and politics were directly tied to bearing children. That being said, this sounds very interesting.

This is new and refreshing. Although its sad, all historical figure have some sort of concubine. Most fantasy like the ml was born from the 2nd queen or princess was illegitimate. Hopefully this doesn't get drop

This is interesting. I think that I kind of see where the plot line will go from here from on point but I feel that it’ll be sad. 😅

Thank you so much for translating this! This is so good! If you need help with the works, im willing to help you (*`▽´*)

Dex-chan lover
Rather than birth control, it's more likely they all just assume Harold is sterile.
He had been married for years without any successor. His wife also offered her maids, and he doesn't have any child either, so obviously problem is with him rather than his wife.
Discounting the fact all the ladies offered are also still his relatives. They also never bring out news about miscarriage, so everyone outside the inner palace would just assume he never get the women pregnant.

He only have sex with Bertha for formality, and after that he wouldn't be visiting her again.
That strike hit is out of the plan.

Thanks for translating this fayfay!!!! I'll gladly wait for the next chapter

this is like the nth time I tried to upload new chapter... but the page always said "something went wrong with my upload". I used the guideline as usual, idk which part that I did wrong.. 😑

Users who are viewing this thread