Training Regimes of the World’s Strongest Women - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Gale

Dex-chan lover
NOPE... doesn't matter how tragic her back story is...

Wish the MC would grow some balls and kill those kids instead...

Doesn't matter even if you add a cheap good reason like it was to "protect" him.... nope nope nope...

Stop trying to justify bullying.... seriously, the back story doesn't matter... bullying an innocent person shouldn't be justified...

Dex-chan lover
Abuse is not ok. Stop this, seriously authors please do not use your stories to justify abuse. :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
i really don't care for the sob story bullying someone where if he wasnt so mclike they would prolly have depression(not just low self confidence) and shit even then when he showed power she shudda backed off(after confirming he aint using cheats and shortcuts) she is just a real c i mean the guy i lost 2 got really hurt in the woods how is that gonna improve your rep she is stupid and unlikable the only way is to either frame him as a cheater with outside help(items buffs etc) or just improve and beat him or the other strong ones in their group
Tldr:Im an abuser but i have a sad story so forgive me k

Dex-chan lover
i feel like people read too many isekai with trash villain and now just response with anyone bully the main as "just kill them"

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, she does not deserve to be a fucking love interest, sure save her and all that but don't you fucking dare forgive her. What the actual fuck!

Double-page supporter
i feel like people read too many isekai with trash villain and now just response with anyone bully the main as "just kill them"
She was literally going to kill him with her cronies just for beating her in a fair duel. You cant write that shit off unless youre a moron.

Dex-chan lover
She was literally going to kill him with her cronies just for beating her in a fair duel. You cant write that shit off unless youre a moron.
nah, i mean in general, it is really common to see in any isekai series, if there a characters being mean, the comments always go for "just kill them".
And that is apply to even characters only insult the main, not even try to gang on him like in this manga.

Double-page supporter
nah, i mean in general, it is really common to see in any isekai series, if there a characters being mean, the comments always go for "just kill them".
And that is apply to even characters only insult the main, not even try to gang on him like in this manga.
Okay. Thats alot more reasonable. I think part of that though is the fact that people are sick of generic hero MCs that act as Japanese doormats so even putting up with insults gets old. Try to kill you though......thats free game to kill.

Dex-chan lover
Okay. Thats alot more reasonable. I think part of that though is the fact that people are sick of generic hero MCs that act as Japanese doormats so even putting up with insults gets old. Try to kill you though......thats free game to kill.
i also think it because of the amount of revenge isekai's series with the MC actually kill his target.
We have quite the amount of angsty series nowaday after all and those are quite popular with how bloody it is.

Dex-chan lover
Author do be huffing the strong stuff.. Sorry, she ain't getting the 'Free out of Jail' Card for me, after literal attempted murder just a second ago for a bruised ego 🤨 Art is the only thing carrying the story right now.. Since its a trope flooded mess

Double-page supporter
Dogshit MC, yeah Dave the girl who tryed to lynch you 1 chapter ago.
Fucking disgusting

Double-page supporter
i also think it because of the amount of revenge isekai's series with the MC actually kill his target.
We have quite the amount of angsty series nowaday after all and those are quite popular with how bloody it is.
He doesn't even have to kill her, just walk away. The monster will do the rest and noone is gonna blame you when you just say:" I was exhausted and injured from their ambush"

Dex-chan lover
...it's a tough ask trying to make an attempted murderer sympathetic immediately after having her murder attempt fail

Users who are viewing this thread