Training Regimes of the World’s Strongest Women - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Gale

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, saving the person who tried to kill you to redeem their "pride". >_> Should've let. her. die.

Dex-chan lover
With how shitty he was being treated at the school, it seems like this kind of treatment between students was not only tolerated, but also encouraged. Giselle is trying real hard on behalf of others, still does not excuse the shit behavior, the school will just look the other way when Giselle and her troupe gets bullied now.

Both Giselle and the so called school or whatever the fuck should get whats coming to them, but they wont, which really sucks.

Dex-chan lover
Yknw this wouod be the perfect chance for this chick to pull sneaky one on this idiot... But I swear if she falls for him imma even be madder

Dex-chan lover
If the author didn't want the girl to die then they could've made it so a high ranking adventurer or something appeared to save her, which also reveals they were watching to see if she did intend to kill the MC. Thus upon saving and treating the girl's wounds the adventurer would turn her in to the guards/prison with his testimony as evidence.

It could've furthermore been a good lesson for the readers on being too kind by having the MC try vouching for her to be freed, only for the three monsters masters to talk him out of helping her because it'd only cause him trouble and tell the girl she can do whatever she wants without consequence.

The nemesis-to-lover trope is so overused already it's mind numbing.
That would make a good plot point, especially with all the reasoning she gave here. It would end up somewhat like that eroge pig noble reincarnation one that was on the top 10 awhile ago. Like it was with his ex-fiancé, this event and the continuing improvement to the mc's reputation would cause indirect harm to the orphan kids with adults painting them all as criminals by proxy and resenting them by association as people start riding the mc's dick.

It's a bit tricky because the author and readers would have to be able to accept the idea that a mc's rise to power might not be a universally good thing and that, because people are kinda shit, he would have to take extra steps to help unrelated people who are indirectly affected by his fame. That way, he can be a hero in his actual ideology and actions, not just in reputation.

Aggregator gang
Fuck off, bitch bullied him and try to kill him. Art was good but it is time to drop this shit

Dex-chan lover
As much as I like the enemy to lover trope, this one is just kinda lacking

Usually you'd get 1 on 1 battles but this girl feels like she isnt worth being redeemable despite the incoming backstory but girlie you trapped him and willingly went for murder. Guess we'll wait a biiiit more

Does anyone want marshmellows over the fire?

Dex-chan lover
author, fuck you, whatever the past, she should die there, so fuck you for your fucking shitty character writing.

Supporter
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
i swear to fucking god if she becomes a love interest im dropping this. she just got everyone to gang up on him to try to murder him for super petty bullshit, if he forgives her for that and she gets all doki doki or whatever im fucking done.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, it's prolly the summer children who finally have unrestricted internet access and are trying to prove how cool and edgy they are
Can't say I'm all that surprised, but... I so wanted to be right about it and just have Giselle be a cunt and not just someone bullying in a misguided attempt at protecting the orphans. No matter the reason, she literally tried to kill someone she looks down upon simply because she doesn't want to believe he's strong now.

Dex-chan lover
If there is any sort of consolation prize, she's the biggest loser in the love race. Unfortunately the 3 groomers teachers are also losers because MC wants the Hero girl.
Also a quick rude awakening to everyone angry at the bitch:

She got away scot-free

You can drop this manga now.
thank you for telling me ahead of time

Dex-chan lover
I hate where this is going so much. He is gonna save her, she's gonna regret her actions, they become friends......sigh. I've truly become tired of this cliche.

Users who are viewing this thread