Training Regimes of the World’s Strongest Women - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Gale

Dex-chan lover
Aw HELL no.

Yeah I refuse to feel sympathy for someone who attempted murder not even a chapter ago. Especially not when said person is only doing it because the guy they've always bullied beat them fair and square in an official match and even then that guy bought a gift and apologized. Super Especially not when the only justification they even had was losing their reputation... which will totally get repaired when news spread about how they murdered the guy using a gang of followers after jumping them in the woods with no bystanders around.

I get the feeling that I'm going to be so insanely pissed after the next 1 or 2 chapters when the MC saves her, they reconcile, and its revealed she gets a crush on him. I don't know how else to say this but attempted murder is NOT okay. The only acceptable outcome would be her and her groupies going to prison.

Dex-chan lover
Ah Japanese author... Must you be this way?

You want to save her? Fine. That's what a good human being would do. I'm fine with that. BUT let her get what's coming to her. Report her to the academy. Attempted murder is not something your power of friendship should cover for.

Contributor
Fused the picture

vXyg3XI.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread