Potion Danomi de Ikinobimasu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 16.2 - Potion Sales Started

Group Leader
Well would you look at that. You finally made an attempt.

Also people keep talking about the translated web novel, but if it's the same one I've seen, it's also garbage Google Translate with barely any proofreading.

One day we'll catch up.

Dex-chan lover
Dude I get that you'd only translate this if you like the series, but why do you feel the need to personally defend the actions of a fictional character?

I'll just say that the series has taken a turn for the bland. These paragraphs of WN exposition might help clarify the events but it doesn't make them anymore compelling.

This is why readers only read and complainers only bitch
holy hell the details for the idiots is overkill the translator needs to ignore them

Over all I still love this series

Group Leader
Editing is shit, translation.. meh stop adding text to a chapter that isn't even there [Kaoru's wish (Chapter 1)] no one gives a shit, if you want to explain something make an extra page at the end of the chapter but not in the middle of it disturbing the read of the chapter
people are not here to read your rant about whatever it is that you get salty about, they want to read a chapter with translations that don't suck balls and if possible with editing that isn't giving one cancer the moment you look at it, you're literally too lazy to use a white brush to clean some text https://i.imgur.com/xmmASD4.png (from chapter 16.1) if anyone ever gave me those chapters to QC i would slap the editing person so hard he would forget his own name.. what's wrong with you
it's sometimes worse than the work of people doing it for the first time honestly go read a guide on how to clean and typeset stuff
i will wait for DrWhoCares to do it right, he at least knows his stuff even if it takes a bit longer

I can taste the salt.
Instead of tacking on explanations to the character's dialog window, put them on a page on the side or end of the page as a small citation.
The big explanation blocks can also be put on a page after the chapter ends.

I think this the first time I've ever seen a translator be openly aggressive towards readers for not understanding/liking the manga. How strange.

I would like everyone who doesn't think this is an acceptable translation to sit back for a moment, and remember the anon(now delete) that ACTUALLY google translated chapter 10 before DrWhoCares came to save us all.
I won't say there aren't any problems. But if our Loli knights didn't care, that is what we would have been getting all this time.

That anon translation was true hell, the only scanlation I have ever attempted to read that was worse than all official translations I have read for anything.

my loli connoisseur team of translators just ignore the haters.

take what you need from them to improve but never let they get to your feelings. if you do anything for the public there'll always be negative and positive atention.

that said thanks for the translations, i for one really appreciate you people using part of your time to bring us mangas.

To be honest, the TL-Notes that take up a big part of the page are a bit bothersome. Why not put them at the end of the chapter?
Of course, Anons are anons, and if they don't bother reading the entire chapter before posting their opinions, why should you bother reading theirs?

Dex-chan lover
>imagine worshipping a 3rd rate manga character this much
>imagine DEMANDING your readers accept the greatness of Prophet Kaoru instead of just ignoring them
Let it go Loli Mussolini, this only will attract more trolling

Yeah whoever the translator is i love you, i hate reading the hate comments for these sorta manga, the shade i see man sometimes i just wish i was an admin thatll just scrub all of them from existence lmao, person or team who worked on this, i enjoy your work no matter the quality, other ass wipes dont like cuz its free and you took your time to send it out to us, keep doing what you can, and i didnt actually mind the huge TL notes

Aggregator gang
You can't use for war but enough to use in cover ops to murder some VIP or threat them into submission.
Like some say the limits of the character inside the Manga is the mangaka brain. Meaning more than average (1 check forward in chess plot or storywise)
less than skillful or genius like Lelouch in code geass.

Thanks for all the hard work so far. Ignore all the haters they have shit taste anyway.

Aggregator gang
@Kamelpov Nobody knows that she can make anything but healing potions. Especially not the people in another country.

Aggregator gang
People will unironically defend this translator lmfao. Dropped this garbage

Aggregator gang
The long translator "notes"/mini-essays cracked me up. How much have people been bugging the T/L for that to happen? The plot and details seems pretty straight forward and I like reading it; just following along on whatever direction it goes.

T/L is pissed lmao, imagine someone on a leech site seeing this shit and thinking all MangaDex readers are dumb...

Users who are viewing this thread