Potion Danomi de Ikinobimasu! - Vol. 4 Ch. 23.1

Power Uploader
Almost dropped because of this chapter but let's see how it goes

Ok this is bs. She might as well create a house shaped container and just live in there

@Red225
could be an (another) plothole but is not because
she can't be hurt in any capacity, not even fatal stabs in the heart can kill her, or aging (DNA damage) by the case

@monkey123 To be fair, they all belive Kaoru is some kind of goddess/angel and were told not to harm her in any way. And one of them tried and got killed.

Dex-chan lover
She should make a bear shaped house potion container, and a pair of bear shaped riding vehicle potion container. And then shout kuma kuma kuma kuma

Double-page supporter
Note : Neither the sword in the stone/anvil to chose Uther's heir nor Excalibur's sheath had a name, and Avalon is the name of the fae island where Arthur was sent to after his battle with Mordred.

Dex-chan lover
@Red225: I'm more amused that both of the girls are holding the monomolecular vibrating sword in their hands and not accidentally slicing their own hands off. It's a sharp blade, and you just SAID it'd cut that well. Ahhhh!
That's what she said, "Only the tip." Or Forefront Edge...I believe its only the upper half of the blade that's that sharp? Could be wrong though. And it makes sense, as some part of the blade should be rather blunt. Image the she-demon must block a slash aim for her head e.g. She throws her weight and the edgy of her blade against it.The enemy soldier is in parts. Good. The incoming blade, too. Not that good. Even if the muscle power behind it is missing the the now-standalone-blade has enough momentum the hurt her. Badly.

I'm guessing that 2nd to last page of chapter 23.1 doesn't say it's getting an anime?

This is the point where I lost a lot of interest in this series.
I wanted to see an interesting application of potions, not just cheesing a cheat to make yet another 'infinite power' wank.
IIRC, it was soon after this arc that the WN finished, only to be continued a year later. Meaning this is end-game stupidity.

Supporter
Next she'll make a potion container in the shape of a stealth bomber.

@w4ffles
You're thinking too small - WN Spoiler
One of her Earth friends dies and the goddess gives her the power to make any ship she can think of, as Kaoru was heading towards the ocean. The friend then immediately created a giant, fully armed anime spaceship.
This was the end of the the WN (before it continued), so it was a throwaway setup.

Users who are viewing this thread