Potion Danomi de Ikinobimasu! - Vol. 4 Ch. 23.1

@BrightEagleKakaw Maybe she's placing small doses of nitro glycerin in their heads? Seems she can just fill whatever the fuck she wants with any liquid. I don't know why she couldn't use it on the entire army when it doesn't really seem she has a limit anyways

Aggregator gang
Pffft hahahaha what?! Loli Mamoritai why do you torture yourselves with this.

You know what I hear, I think I hear a vibranium axe coming down on this manga. Seriously, what is this asspull? She literally has an unbelievably hax power but the author is so dumb and decides to come up with something like this? Surely you jest. Why is the author even trying to shoe in faux adversity when you've created an mc that can literally create anything they imagine. If this is the direction you want to take with the story then your first mistake was creating the main character in the first place, you've written yourself into a corner.

That sword is just too much, that isn't the real translation is it?

Supporter
@AhoBoy ahaha! Seriously? 🤣 That's what came to my mind after reading this chapter, but she actually goes and creates it?!

as long as that's carrying potion inside anything can be made?. why not make a spaceship with immortality potion as
the core?

@Zael - Chapter 42 of the WN. It was supposed to be the finale of the series, and this bit of absurdity was in the epilogue as a final "the cheat exploits continue forevermore!". I expect it's not in the LN and probably won't show up in the manga because it's just too out there.

@Hobnobs - FUNA learns from this in other works, as can be seen when they close a plothole for Mitsuha (Saving 80,000 Gold) and at the same time realise that the 'fix' breaks her so very very much.
Spoilers for future events in 80,000 Gold:
Mitsuha doesn't carry pathogens between worlds because she can specifically exclude matter from the transport, down to microbial level, meaning she can literally cure cancer by transporting someone and leaving their cancer behind.
They avoid a tone break by having Mitsuha decide not to be responsible for curing the entire earth and putting enough conditions on its use that it won't appear again.

Aggregator gang
@Ahoboy

That would also mean
that she could literally telefrag anyone she wants by excluding important bits of their body. I don't even remember, does she even need to be in contact with someone to transport them? Considering how effortless it is for her to travel between worlds, she is a lean mean killing machine.

@Hobnobs Mitsuha is indeed totally OP.
More spoilers for 80,000
She fends off a naval invasion by standing on the shore and teleporting the ships out from under the sailors
Still, of FUNA's 3 titles, 80,000 probably has the best balance between building a proper life in a fantasy world and OP cheat antics. Potions leans a bit too heavily on an all-powerful cheat, and Average is... average.
80,000 balances things by having Mitsuha continually plan around the contingency that she may at some point lose her ability.

Dex-chan lover
So she handed her a sword straight out of warframe...... because humans should be able to swing around sharpened sticks that simply don't care what's in front of them.

Fed-Kun's army
When I saw the sword appear i had a physical reaction. I shoulda just Brooke meh kindle jesus

I am very confused by the reactions of readers here. Everything was hinted in advance.
We knew she could do strange stuff with potion containers when she made the jewlery and the crystal sculpture.
We know that her imagination is the only limit when making potions.
If she can store entire fields of crops in her storage, human heads are easy.

She is not a hypocrite since she didn't want to engage in the war directly.
Only when her squad and she herself were directly attacked, did she act in self defence.

There are no war crimes in this world. She is free to be brutal against a despicable enemy that doesn't want to retreat even when she gave them the chance.

She is still learning the full potential of her powers. She is limiting herself out ouf fear.
Maybe she can make a speed potion that makes her faster than a horse, but if not careful, such a potion could break every bone in her body.

Dex-chan lover
They all just stopped fighting yeah sure
No idea why she wastes time slowly walking to fran instead of just teleporting a potion to her
Or just teleporting the contents into her stomach
She could already be dead by the time you reach her that shit happens pretty fast

ok, head explosion? reasonable. severed head? what fucking liquid has the ability to sever someone's head in its base state.

The "anything with liquid = potion bottle" was coming since the initial chapters, but seems wasted here. The head explosion... ok, she created a tiny vial of highly exposive liquid inside? I don't recall her asking for the ability to create potions wherever she likes but I guess this is where we are. Free OP power. The detached head? Just asspulls now but hey maybe she drank a potion that lets her use psychic head chopping powers. Why not! Anything is fine in this terribly written story.

Dex-chan lover
The "ex" in "Excalibur" is probably "from" in Latin; meaning "From Caliburn."

But... since we are not reading the translators' reasoning, nor reading the author's reasoning... I'm not gonna be upset.

She's Japanese, and has no reason to study Latin; hell, it’s cool that she even knows Arthurian Legend...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread