Potion Danomi de Ikinobimasu! - Vol. 5 Ch. 25.2

Dex-chan lover
Oh man. What a...predicament...?

If only she had some way to magically modify her body. Or something.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, that's what happens when you are requested something from a god with "literal context" to it... As the saying goes, sometimes saying less is more. Lol, she's screwed... Ehm, well she could always make herself a potion to give her any look, features, height, or hell even to turn herself into a man. I mean there isn't a limit to what she can make a potion of, right?

Edit: First thing I would of done, make a potion that will let me turn into a dragon at will or just something else that can fly.

Contributor
Having this particular punchline this far into the story is just magnificent.

Dex-chan lover
@KazuyaKan There are nice parts about A to like a med C even large is that are less like to sag and get stretched skin as the skin ages. Though her body will be perfect forever so she could go to town and be like that loli-tank with mega tits from that manga where a level 100 jester turns into a sage

Double-page supporter
If she can create potions then why don't make a potion that make her age, like she did before

Contributor
Well if she doesn't do anything against it... then we have here the Legendary the Amazing Immortal Eternal Loli!!!!
541943DB82EA5AEDE79A19E2D926C8C6EA5968D0

Aggregator gang
That's right she could drink something to change anything about her appearance. Even a mermaid is possible much less an oppai -loli

Dex-chan lover
now in a good manga this is where the mc thinks about how their immortality may affect the world around them, like she is ageless and will never die from outside forces, so in a serious sense how will she perceive the world as it is now vs how she may see it 100 years in the future

make yourself a potion that ages your body by a year, drink it every year at your birthday. problem solved

Dex-chan lover
After rereading this twice, I just realised that she could just age her body with a potion...

Users who are viewing this thread