Potion Danomi de Ikinobimasu! - Vol. 6 Ch. 30.1

You know, I’ve come to realize that the potion container part of her power is redundant. She could just make a potion to grow items.

i forgot where the potion container part was on this chariot, but eh, its not like it matters anyway.

Hya, Silver!

Fed-Kun's army
@WhiteNekoKnight nope, she wouldnt allow "create anything" magic...
same thing was asked from her by another girl and she refused.. but was tricked again by magic to "Create any ship" ofcourse ship also have equipment so... 😂
this was in novel as future event btw

Dex-chan lover
Of course she can make a carriage. If she wants to she can make the seven wonders too.

Dex-chan lover
Well as the maxima goes "every badass needs a loli".
That applies even when the badass is a loli.

I get riding a horse but if she is going to make a carriage anyway why not bring out a car or something that is motorized?

I remember the book talking about the chariot very specifically, like being black carbon fiber for lite weight, having air tires and suspension, and pop-out blades. But whatever, media modes for stories hop around tropes because they are a pain to draw.

Dex-chan lover
knowing Kaoru's power, i bet there's a bottle cap somewhere on the back that acts like a tap for water

Group Leader
∧_∧ THANKS NEPU!
(´ ∀`) BIG KUSA!
( つ旦つ ∬ 
と_)_) 旦 

@Psychronia it goes a roundbout way cus Kaoru tricked Celes into it. Having a cheat on creating everything is a big no no according to Cele so to bypass this Kaoru disguised her wish as a potion with a container that she can form in to any shaape and size as she will.
Far from this chapter, Kaoru's 2 bestfriends will also reincarnate and follow suit, one of them ask for something similar to Kaoru, building a ship, but with full equipment of her likings so she also bypassed the restriction of Celes to creating things ad willed.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
What's up with that last panel and it's ridiculous make up? Is that a car advertisement or a political party promotion? Vote for the Great Potion Angel! For Love! For Potions! For Delicious Justice! For the new Hyundai Goddess XD

Aggregator gang
I get she can "make the potion container appear as she wants at the time" but she's made some pretty damn over the top potion "containers" so far...I mean the super honed edge sword thing I can pass off, that's JUST the shape of a single piece container, but the hyper vibration function seemed like it was pushing things...and now a whole complex multi-component carriage that likely has high quality padded seats and proper suspension for as smooth a ride as is possible on the available roads and dirt/gravel paths...does this author know no shame or bounds for the ability they created?

@JavelinJoe I didn't mean that as in a single container that sealed the potion permanently inside, but the sword at least, aside from the cap the lets out the potion was most likely a single solid object, 1 potion, 1 cap yes, but only 1 piece container, even her most fancy creations before this point followed that pattern, 1 piece + cap, sometimes the cap was more fancy, sometimes the bottle was, a lot of the time they were both plain and it was all about the potion inside, but that's a hell of a difference from the dozens if not hundreds of interconnecting pieces that make up a functional carriage (and naturally higher quality carriage means more pieces and more intricate pieces for seats shocks suspension etc. as I already pointed out)

Dex-chan lover
@InsaneInsomniac

Well, nothing says the container has to be all 1 part, actually then it wouldn't be a very good container if its contents were actually sealed permanently inside.

Dex-chan lover
@InsaneInsomniac exactly, you can't expect anything to make sense from FUNA that's mainly why people love her novels so much.

And in my defense Kaoru pretty much tricked the goddess into giving her that ability, so she of course has plans to use it to its full potential.

Users who are viewing this thread