Potion Danomi de Ikinobimasu! - Vol. 6 Ch. 30.1

Dex-chan lover
“Flaming Slime Scanlations” is an excellent name for a scanlation group that does scanlations of isekai/gaming manga/manghua/manhwa.

Psychological investment in this series is absurd. The main character is not only over-powered, but over-powered in a remarkably tedious way. And the author uses the main character to display an imagined understanding of the social and behavioral sciences which is largely illusory.

Dex-chan lover
next: a potion in a form of a dreadnought warship

Dex-chan lover
This carriage does not seem to be technologically achievable yet in that isekai.
Thousands of years in the future, isekai arcaheologists would be baffled by this.

I don't know, for me, after some point, the history is lost, without a point.
kaoru just make anything she wants, swords, carriage, infinite alchemy.
I can't understand what the author wants to show, maybe is this a novel-manga adptation problem?

Dex-chan lover
@yurimtc Nope. After x-point in time after the goddess shows up and the holy state becomes state because it's going against the goddess... Stuff goes into the terrirory of the weird and strange and freefall.

Soon enough:
Her two childhood friends will come crashing through the dimensional barrier with a spacetime-ship thing

Dex-chan lover
for a sec I forgot this series' premise was she can make any kind of potion container and was really confused where a whole chariot came from. But oh yeah, it's like that.

@InsaneInsomniac
One of her childhood friends was granted the power to create any type of 'ship' and used Ceres' power to recreate White Base from MS Gundam, complete with ROBOT crew. They both said something among the lines of I'll leave the technical details to you. So every time they use their cheat, they're actually using a part of Ceres, who's more like a supercomputer made of gas vapors, to create all of this stuff. This story was broken from the very beginning. BTW Her other childhood friend asks for unlimited magic.

If I remember right, She needs to be able to imagine clearly in her mind what the potion will look like. A carriage seems to be pushing the limits unless she has a great imagination.

I imagine a potion bottle in the shape of a gaming laptop. Whenever <Ctrl> + <Scroll Lock> is pressed, a serving phial is dispensed with the magical effect that when you pour it over the laptop, it provides an ultra-high speed connection to the internet.
Naturally, the phials refill when returned to the laptop.

And a potion bottle in the shape of a luxury bus. The potion bottle can be refilled by potions in the shape of gas cans. The bar in the bus can easily be stocked by potions in the shape of top shelf brandy/whiskey/gin bottles.

And don't even get me started with how many Lucy Liu-bot potions I'd create. 'Cause the answer is one. When poured on the ground, everyone turns into Lucy-Lui bot.

Dex-chan lover
I was at a later chapter but for some reason when I went to the next chapter I ended up on this one???
huh I did it 3 times and the 3rd time it actually worked correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread