Potion Danomi de Ikinobimasu! - Vol. 6 Ch. 31.1

Dex-chan lover
What mistake?
Oh wait, no need to answer that...
I read, i laugh, i grateful

Dex-chan lover
A country with soldiers who likes Loli, hmmmm, i think MC will like this country even more.
I remember she notice that her physiques has been stop growing old also like the goddess, now she had this revelation that forever she might be a loli.
A country with man who likes Loli and Badump at the sight of them, she will sure having a nice life there...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter

Me gusta revisar las versiones en inglés antes de ver la versión en mi idioma XD

lololol, loli jelly loli. she should create bust booster potion or bottom upper potion and voila! wild lolicons appeared from nowhere!

Fed-Kun's army
lol, that last page... what 'other group' was there?
as far as im aware, the prior group effed off, and then this group came around after doing another funa work to current.

Fed-Kun's army
"Country with a primarily meat diet"
Bull fucking shit. That type of society can't exist with that level of technology. In order to raise meat you already need to be planting shit tons of grains. At the very least bread should be the primary food source. Even then, in any medieval society at a similar level of technology, vegetables are cheaper and far easier to cultivate. Most unrealistic thing in this manga so far.

Dex-chan lover
This manga has not picked up for months, why that other group not pick this up in that time frame then? Rather than ranting when it actually happen.

Dex-chan lover
The staffs are only kid and loli...
Aren't they both lolis?

https://mangadex.org/data/1bc3ebe8ed32e13102658e7f6e00d418/15-29030db6988fb2734b66ef7a6902821c7a64f481981d5441607f02969030b194.jpg

@Fwaifuxsenpai
Thanks for updates. About the nipple user. Look at his avatar. Seems to be a nipples fetishist. 🙃 https://mangadex.org/images/avatars/91049.jpg
Then again Kaora picks up so many stray cats (lolis). Literally creating a pedo magnet!

Dex-chan lover
@Chrona

Well it's not impossible, but it's fairly unlikely.
Just to play devil´s advocate here.....
Hunting might be a large part of their society becouse of monsters in this world or becouse of culture/ other reasons.

So while it's 100% easier to get a lot of food by growing crops over feeding animals on farms, its possible they get all the food they need from quickly breeding monsters and animals.
If the monsters needs to be hunted anyway out of safety concerns and they are eatable there might be no need for large scale farming.
( this is usually the most logical reasons for your typical adventures guild btw )
Farming might also not be as prevalent as in our world because of cultural diffrences.
This would also keep the population a bit lower than it might normally be from accidents while hunting etc etc.
Or possible the ground is full of salt and is not suitable for farming but gives easy access to ground/ rock salt witch can be used to preserv meat.
( yeah this is also unlikely to be a country wide scale unless they live in a super rocky region, but its possible )

Fed-Kun's army
@Goldenzeal
Well it's not impossible, but it's fairly unlikely.
Just to play devil´s advocate here.....
Hunting might be a large part of their society becouse of monsters in this world or becouse of culture/ other reasons.

Hunting being a large part of their society doesn't match their location nor their technology. The amount of land you need to cover to hunt efficiently requires you being extremely mobile. Permanent dwellings only make sense in the context of farming. If farming is not occurring, it is impossible for towns like this to exist, as they would quickly hunt all the local animals to death until no food remained. Even in societies with a major focus on hunters, there's still gathering to do. That's why most primitive groups were called "hunter-gatherers" meaning plants should still be a major part of the diet.

The only example of a society that has existed on earth whose primary food source does not involve plants are eskimos and the like clubbing seals. However, you'll note that eskimos don't build towns like these people build towns. That's because the seals need to be eating something, and that's fish. So while there's no plants for humans or animals to eat, there are other animals for the animals that humans eat to to eat, but then you need to be oceanside for fish to be a viable food option. Now, if the author wanted to claim these people were primarily eating fish I could buy it, albeit with a major stretch, but the map does not show this country to be next to an ocean or sea, let alone this town.

So while it's 100% easier to get a lot of food by growing crops over feeding animals on farms, its possible they get all the food they need from quickly breeding monsters and animals.
( this is usually the most logical reasons for your typical adventures guild btw )

I completely forget there were any supposed to be monsters since the only mention of them was a "gray bear" in chapter 2, which may not even be a monster. Regardless, nothing stated so far as shown that monsters aren't just large animals that also need to eat. If your animals need to eat, you need to grow food for them to eat. If you're growing food for them to eat, you might as well be growing food for you to eat instead. Furthermore, breeding doesn't exist without farming. Unless there is some form of magical aether or whatever in the air to power the monsters, the monsters need to eat too. Most likely they eat other monsters. And if the monsters need to be hunted, that doesn't solve the problem I mentioned earlier where permanent settlements will out hunt nearby populations to extinction if there are no other food sources.

Farming might also not be as prevalent as in our world because of cultural diffrences.
This would also keep the population a bit lower than it might normally be from accidents while hunting etc etc.

Again, you don't get permanent settlements without farming, permanent settlements didn't exist before farming, it's the other way around. They have sophisticated enough farming to assemble houses on a medieval Europe level. You don't get to be that permanent with your location unless the food nearby is always available. In any society where hunting is the main source of food you don't get permanent settlements.
Or possible the ground is full of salt and is not suitable for farming but gives easy access to ground/ rock salt witch can be used to preserv meat.
( yeah this is also unlikely to be a country wide scale unless they live in a super rocky region, but its possible )
If plants can't grow there nothing that needs plants to eat can be hunted there. The best example of what you are describing I can think of would be the salt basin in Utah, you'll notice that with no plants literally nothing lives there. Nothing can because nothing humans can eat have anything to eat themselves.

Dex-chan lover
@Chrona

*did some edits and added a few lines *
Great post, i just want to point out a few things tho where you might have missunderstood me.

First off i never ment to say there was no farming at all (
in fact we are going to see people do farming pretty soon if they don´t remove that arc from the story.....
)
There is farming going on for sure, but i just wanted to say that even if there is some farming that covers say 49 % of the food, as long as 51 % is meat it's still " mostly" meat...
For the sake of argument let's say they do 60 % meat and 40 % crops just to pull random numbers out of my ass. (
they don´t do much fishing here couse its a landlocked country btw )

As for monsters, yeah they are not very prevalent in this particular story couse the MC mostly keeps to the big cites with main roads and don´t go out hunting like a lot of other stories.
That said.....
Some monsters are certainly not just big monsters some of them are even created from the broken fabric pieces of reality and is a threat to the world.

This is what the "summon the goddess balls" that the holy state had main use was for, to find the broken rifts before they spawned monsters and fucked everything over.
She is going in a later arc find another rift where she uses her broken potion skill to make a "summon the goddess balls" to get her to fix it, but before that she is attacked by a monster that was spawned from it and it actually manages to hurt the fighters in her party before she goes deus ex machina on it.
They do indeed still eat stuff( in fact they are so ravenous they kill everything around them ), but its not really explained if they need to or if they just eat "magic" out of the air and kill for fun.
Then again those monsters are for sure an exceptions to the norm and "normal" monster should logically need to eat, but just like animals there is always going to be prey animals who could sustain the monsters by eating plants.
As long as both prey and hunter breeds and grows at rapid rates like monsters tend to do in fantasy stories they don't necessarily need to be hunted to extinction to feed a town.
Nature is not going to run out of sun to feed the plants and as long as the animals don´t go locust style on the area and multiply fast enough it would theoretically be possible.

As for the salt example there can still be a lot of life like trees and stuff in salty regions even if the common food crops cant grow there.
You need an extreme amount of salt to kill all life like in Utah´s salt flats.... i was thinking of some less salty examples but enouth to kill of the common grains etc etc.
i did not elaborate alot on it because it was the least likely scenario but basically salty soil can still have things growing in them. ( just that the most common food crops don't like it even if some do)
Unless it's an extreme example like the salt flats of the dead sea.
And if we are going with medieval examples you could import some( but not all ) food if you have a good salt export cuz salt was expensive as fuck back then...

@cadaada yeah seriously 80k gold coins is written by the same author yet this series is somehow 10 times harder to translate, from the weird use of words, to the lack of punctuation, and a lot more... That's why I keep procrastinating 😂

Fed-Kun's army
As long as both prey and hunter breeds and grows at rapid rates like monsters tend to do in fantasy stories they don't necessarily need to be hunted to extinction.
Nature is not going to run out of sun to feed the plants and as long as the animals don´t go locust style on the area it would theoretically be possible.
That's the problem, in this scenario, humans are a new hunter that didn't exist before, and humans are incredibly efficient at hunting. While there may be equilibrium before, humans are incredibly bad at maintaining equilibrium. Especially when permanent settlements encourage population explosions. In nature, if you have a group of wolves eating deer, the equilibrium results from the wolves eating the deer until the ratio of wolves to deer is too high, then a bunch of wolves die and the deer come back. Humans don't like doing the whole "letting themselves die" bit, and would just eat other things instead. Thus, no equilibrium is ever established between humans and nearby prey animals without strict regulation (why hunting licenses exist). Humans will kill all the animals that eat the plants before the plants disappear near a permanent settlement. If the prey animals are hardy enough to outbreed nearby humans attempts at killing them, and not eat the areas plants to extinctions. They must be many times more efficient than any animal on earth at turning plant matter into energy.

Dex-chan lover
@Fwaifuxsenpai
I didn't mean the typo. I mean they both are lolis. One of them (Kaoru) is old enough to marry, but how would they know her age? She looks younger than her real age.

Users who are viewing this thread