Potion Danomi de Ikinobimasu! - Vol. 6 Ch. 31.1

Aggregator gang
I apologize for that shit person. Please do not think that all of us readers have that kind of personality

That's a really toxic comment
At least makes some constructive criticism 😓
Btw thanks for the chapter😍

Dex-chan lover
What's happening? I thought she was on a journey to find a husband? Why is she opening a store in a foreign town?

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was rude. Thank you for the chapter! It is a really simple manga, but I quite like it.

@Nk9bjP4A Probably cos she has a daughter now. Being real here, she needs to settle down so she can get an opportunity to meet someone, running from place to place won't do her any good.

Thanks for the chapter.

*thankful reader noise*

======
I might have made a mistake....
*shamelessly runs away after the friendlyfire poo flinging*

Group Leader
It's always easy for people to criticize others. If those flamers at the end page can read Japanese, why are they even reading a scanlation? Anyways, you guys are doing a good job. Keep up the good work.

Aggregator gang
@kaminomikan depend on the availability and convenience. If a food source is available and convenient it would be the staple diet. For example in a place where only fishing is the only available and convenient the locals would mainly eat fish(places like artic ) In a place where meat is in abundance for whatever reason the locals would mainly eat meat.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the translation

It was fun being able to read this story again

The audacity of complaining about something that you are receiving for free, disgusting

Thanks for the translation!!

Page 12 in bottom left panel: "Tomorrow o'clock we should arrive at the Litenia capital."

I'm guessing that that's a typo or mistranslation right? I read it as is & then I did a double take to make sure I wasn't losing it from lack of sleep again.

Users who are viewing this thread