Potion Danomi de Ikinobimasu! - Vol. 6 Ch. 32.2

Group Leader
Also, I need to clarify. The credit page specifically says the Translator is Munchy, but in truth, it was a mix of procrastination, Me (RimuruXD), rhubarb, and Munchy.

Dex-chan lover
>Find a husband
She still hasn't realized Celestine is never going to let that happen huh?

Dex-chan lover
Talk about shitty nobility... first thing they do is demand, then they threaten, lol.

Dex-chan lover
She totally deserves it if she loses her low profile because of this.

In the end, I still don't get why she wants to get married so badly. Looking for romance, sure, but it's a really weird fixation to look for a marriage partner specifically. Not to mention I have no idea what her standards are, considering any practical decision is undone by either her powers or personality.

Group Leader
@Psychronia It's because she worked non-stop in Japan, and their societal norms have programmed into her head that when she's past the "final" marriage age of 25 she's an old and unwanted woman. So even though her body is 15, her mind is still 22 and screaming at her to marry before it's too late.

Double-page supporter
if author worked in retail for at least a week he'd understand that no sane person would ever wish to run a shop...

Dex-chan lover
Kaoru will revered as the true goddess sister, not just best friend this time if this keeps going.
Potential suitors will stop just the mention of her relationship with the goddess.

Also, for a 15 years old, i think we already used to worship them as of waifus, or goddesses for the longest time.
In fact, i had dakimura of the loli goddess i worship everynight...

Dex-chan lover
@dextersTomato She shoulda married quick. If she gets to big every guy will become intimidated. Thinking she is so great and they need to be as great as her.

Users who are viewing this thread