Potion-danomi de Ikinobimasu! Zoku - Ch. 2 - Siege Battle (2)

yoa

Dex-chan lover
I'd like to continue doing these from time to time if i have access to raws- if anyone has any leads to the raws or would like to provide them themselves- I'll be glad to type-set them if i have time!

Dex-chan lover
I'd like to continue doing these from time to time if i have access to raws- if anyone has any leads to the raws or would like to provide them themselves- I'll be glad to type-set them if i have time!
You can get the volume raws from here, but important note that the Volumes merged same name individual chapters into 1, so the numbers aren't the same as the published ones, like Vol.1 added a chapter 0, a new chapter 1 and chapter 2 is 74 pages, then chapter 3 is 63 pages, same goes for Vol.2, only have chapter 4 and 5, but ch4 is 79 pages and ch5 is 66 pages (so all chapters named "siege battle" ended as chapter 2 in Vol.1, and so on)

Last edited:
Reactions: yoa
Contributor
Thank you for the translation. Like more the manga adaption, is more violent and crude and have a better character design, anime was really censored and watered down too much.

• Love

yoa

Dex-chan lover
You can get the volume raws from here, but important note that the Volumes merged same name individual chapters into 1, so the numbers aren't the same as the published ones, like Vol.1 added a chapter 0, a new chapter 1 and chapter 2 is 74 pages, then chapter 3 is 63 pages, same goes for Vol.2, only have chapter 4 and 5, but ch4 is 79 pages and ch5 is 66 pages (so all chapters named "siege battle" ended as chapter 2 in Vol.1, and so on)
Oh, thank you! I suppose the raws problem is fixed!

Dex-chan lover
Kaoru is diffently one of yhe more creative and wicked FUNA protags. Mitsuha is there too but the way Kaoru twist the whole potions making is just way funnier. Mile is well a dork

• Funny
Dex-chan lover
Man... The art quality... I feel like I can draw page 1 with a pen, and I am not an artist...

Kind of missed the old art, but better than no one continuing it though.

Dex-chan lover
Personally I think the artwork is a bit of a downgrade, however I do agree it's more inline with the light novel.
But I do love the fact that they are continuing the story.

Thanks yoa for the translation

• Love
Dex-chan lover
Oh, thank you! I suppose the raws problem is fixed!
No problem, hope you didn't have problems downloading them, and they are fine (otherwise i can upload them somewhere else for you), since i just did a quick check to them before posting the link, to see if they were watermarked or had some other dumb shit, but just spotted that extra stuff and changes i mentioned

Users who are viewing this thread